Clomid: 50/50/25/25/
Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10
Aromasin: 12,5mg EOD or as needed.

For cortisol i was thinking about:
Ashwagandha
Phosphtidyl Serine
Vitamin C 3g/day

But here to my question.
Since Nolvadex seems to interact with almost everything due to they way it breaks down in the liver is the supplements for cortisol safe to take or do they in any way interact badly with Nolvadex?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I ran Sup3r PCT and Sustain Alpha along with Nolva and had no cortisol or liver issues in PCT, I know that doesn't exactly answer your question but Sup3r has liver protection built in too so I figure it covered my bases.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I ran Sup3r PCT and Sustain Alpha along with Nolva and had no cortisol or liver issues in PCT, I know that doesn't exactly answer your question but Sup3r has liver protection built in too so I figure it covered my bases.
Too bad that I react bad with l-dopa (wired like hell).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything wrong with running those three supps with nolva. I think you should be good to go.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I don't see anything wrong with running those three supps with nolva. I think you should be good to go.
Hope so.
Seems like Tamoxifen (Nolva) uses cyp2d6 and cyp3a4 to convert to it's prime metabolites.
Question is if Ashwagandha or Phosphtidylserine inhibits these enzymes (a lot of supplement do like bioperin, grapefruit etc).

Found this about Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Centella asiatica.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25684704

Could someone take a look a this and tell me what they see.
From what i can tell Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has no interactions with these enzymes but Centella asiatica in the study do?