Ptc help asap

jasontennis86

Awards
Hey all, went a little crazy with my first cycle and had a try of a heap of different products. Basically did a 2 weeks of each of these: deca, tren, mastron, dbol and test was run with all. Just hit the end of my cycle and as I'm about to start my pct I find out that what I've been given is no where near enough and the info may be wrong. I have hcg and novadex, only enough for about 1.5 weeks of each. I'm planning to get more novadex but can anyone tell me what else I should be running with it or other suggestions? Also should hcg be run at the same time as novadex or hcg then novadex? Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, your cycle was horrible. Two weeks of test, deca, and masteron ain't doin shiat. Tren as well, only the dbol would have been effect. Imo, with all those hormone fluctuations, you need hcg. Buy more hcg and nolva.

Hcg: 250iu eod for 4 weeks then after, tamoxifen at 40mg daily. Run some aromasin while on hcg also, 6.25mg daily.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loled. just do what criticalbench says.

jasontennis86

Awards
Yeh turns out the person I was getting advice from was a poor choice. Thanks for the advice, I'll get into it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh turns out the person I was getting advice from was a poor choice. Thanks for the advice, I'll get into it

It was more than a poor choice bro.. sorry you got duped like that.. wishing you happy recoveries.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Man, I hope you get your body back in line after all that.