High E2 PCT- exemestane dosage?

F

Frank1983

Awards
I've ran a few cycles/pcts in the past, but this pct has been a bit more wild in terms of bloat/mood. Maybe i just need to keep toying with dosages/timing, but honestly, im feeling a bit emotional and would rather see what some knowledgeable guys recommend.

Original:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Otc ai (eliminate) 3 caps a day
Reducext 0/0/3/3/3/3

Eliminate just doesnt seem to be working for me this time. My face went from being chiseled to looking like a creepy manchild.

I added exemestane but ive had a hard time nailing a proper dose. I took a full 25mg the other day and pissed all night, felt great.

2 days later, i took another 25mg. Dried out, but i had this very uncomfortable tightness in my chest and rhomboids. No joint dryness. I assume this is a signal of crashed e, yeah?

Any suggestions on exemestane dosage/timing/duration?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If you feel you have crushed e, take 6.25 every other day or even less frequent. if you feel you have high e start with 12.5 every day and then lower dose to 6.25 EOD. You need a pill cutter to cut these tiny pills.

Continue exemestane past 2-3 weeks after Nolva.

This is just my opinion, although this guideline is very general and each one should find his own dosage, just have in mind that 25mg is a strong dose for stane during PCT so you need to split it.

Hope it helps

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would start at 6.25 eod then ramp up until you find a dose that works for you.