What to take after PCT

Dwamble12345

Awards
I am finishing up my PCT today. 4 weeks of clomid and AlphaMax XT. This was from a 6 week Andro 1,4 cycle. Really good results for me. I've kept almost all of gains in weight and strength - just not as vascular but that's fine.

So from now until I can get another Andro cycle, what can I use to get pumps, strength, etc? I have been using NO Explode during workouts but was wondering if something else would be better.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels+ABE

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Those are good. Really any natty anabolic will give you a boost. Tr1umph stacks synergistically with x-gels. It functions as an emulsifier for the ARA, increasing the effects, as well as being a potent natty anabolic on its own. Ep1c and Str3ngth are also solid natty options.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels+ABE
These are two solid products to run.. Testabolan is another good natty option as well I like to run when off to help free up bound test.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Haven't thought through it yet. The Andro 1,4 worked well for me with little to no sides. Any suggestions?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PowerMax XT. It will have your daily dose of creatine covered which aids in strength gains. A full dose of TMG to improve performance and body composition. Amento which aids in performance when taken pre workouts. It is an all in one ergogenic aid in which the ingredients work synergically to improve recovery,performance, and even body composition.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Why are there recommendations for including Aspirin but then they say don't take NSAIDs? Aspirin is an NSAID

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Why are there recommendations for including Aspirin but then they say don't take NSAIDs? Aspirin is an NSAID
I'm not sure where the recommendation for asprin is, but I know NSAIDs should be avoided while using ArA. ArA causes inflammation in the muscle and you will experience increased soreness, but adding in an anti-inflammatory will cancel out the benefits of the ArA.

If you're planning to run a natural cycle following a PCT, Alphamax XT would also be a great addition. Assuming you've done a proper PCT, Alphamax XT can help increase your natural testosterone levels and limit estrogen and cortisol production. Keeping these hormones in check is criticial after a cycle, so following up a proper PCT with a product like Alphamax XT would be very beneficial

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Baby aspirin can be substituted for ALCAR.