OL SUP3R PCT during AND after an OL Ostar1ne cycle ?

EmmanuelT

Awards
Hi,

A bottle of OL Ostar1ne and SUP3R PCT are coming my way - this will be my first experiment with hormonal products.

I had planned to run Osta for 6 weeks at 20 mg/day followed by a PCT at the recommended dose.

Now, I am still not clear on wether SUP3R PCT is covering all the basics or if I should also have products such as Nolva and Clomid at hand and if I should take these on top of SUP3R PCT of just wait for an E side to flare before using these.

Adding to my confusion, John Doe from Johndoebodybuilding.com (who sounds very knowledgable) recommends to take Ostarine (Osta Red, which is now banned) along with a low dose of RED PCT (from his affiliate brand Red Supplements) - regardless of the brands, the principle being to take a low dose of PCT during the Ostarine cycle and then upping the dose to run the proper PCT.

Thoughts ?

Killcure666

Awards
Run the ostarine for 6 weeks at 20mg with a support supp such as Ar1macare or Spartan Shield.

Nolva/Clomid are a must. A SERM such as these will help restart your HPGA and kick start testosterone production since ostarine will suppress your natural T levels. Sup3r PCT is a solid addition for your PCT but you should definitely get a SERM.

Do you believe you've done enough research?

EmmanuelT

Awards
I for sure will do more researching.

Thank you for your help, mate - I like the sight of this safe route.