PCT ADVICE FOR FIRST CYCLE

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
So I'm just finished my last pin today, I've been running 250mg of deca a week and 200mg of rest cyp a week. I was going to use clomid Clomid and novladex for my pct, but I read on the internet to not run novladex with a deca cycle. Can someone shed some light on that as to why if it's true. My friend whose been coaching me through all of this told me I would be completely fine just taking the clomid, is that true? Do you guys think I should take something else with it? He said to do 20mg I'm the in morning and 20mg at night. My plan was to do 100mg day 1, and then 50mg ED. Which sounds better to you guys? My last question is should I be taking anything for these next 4 weeks? Since the deca has a half life of 4 weeks amd the cyp is 3 weeks I wasn't sure what to take if anything for those 4 weeks before my PCT. Thoughts?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
20 is the dose for nolva.

Yes you'll be fine with just clomid. Nolva usually is recommended against for any 19-nor due to prolactin effects.

I like to do 100 for the first week, then 50 for the remaining weeks.

You need to wait til the esters clear so no, you won't take anything for those last weeks. You could also run the cyp a week or so longer tho.

What else is on your pct besides clomid?

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
20 is the dose for nolva.

Yes you'll be fine with just clomid. Nolva usually is recommended against for any 19-nor due to prolactin effects.

I like to do 100 for the first week, then 50 for the remaining weeks.

You need to wait til the esters clear so no, you won't take anything for those last weeks. You could also run the cyp a week or so longer tho.

What else is on your pct besides clomid?
That's it, I was told I'd be fine with just the clomid and then after the first two weeks I was going to take a natural free T booster along with the clomid. What do you think? Also you do 100mg ED for the first week or EOD?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's it, I was told I'd be fine with just the clomid and then after the first two weeks I was going to take a natural free T booster along with the clomid. What do you think? Also you do 100mg ED for the first week or EOD?
I go for the whole week, 100mg ED.

I would suggest adding some other things to help out, especially for the deca/prolactin potential:
Must haves (IMO):
Inhibit P (prolactin control) - half dose it
Reduce XT (cortisol control) - always will have some cort issues during pct, and I've personally found 19-nors (tren in particular) to be rough in this area
CEL Cycle Assist (basic cycle support) - useful due to the impact of clomid and the cycle on liver/bp/etc etc. I half dose it in pct too

Useful, but not a must:
Natty test booster - alphamax xt, bulk bulbine/fadogia/etc
Natty anabolics - Xgels (arachidonic acid), Anabeta elite, Epicurus/Epi-plex (-epi supp), Magnitropin
The natural boosters and such IMO are a real help in pct more from a mental/feel perspective. Sure they will have some positive impact on retention of gains and body comp, but the big thing for me coming off cycle is taht you lose taht mental edge when you see numbers, pumps, etc start to drop. These will help limit that as much as possible.

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
For the inhibit and reduce which brand would you recommend? So let's say I use those two, clomid and a natty t booster, I'd just take all of it in the morning ED for 4-5 weeks?

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
I know I might be asking dumb questions but I really want to mail this PCT so that I could run another cycle before my competition and be confident with the PCT

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the inhibit and reduce which brand would you recommend? So let's say I use those two, clomid and a natty t booster, I'd just take all of it in the morning ED for 4-5 weeks?
Serious nutrition solutions is the brand for both.

You'll dose the reduce 3 times a day (I do am/lunch/bed) and the inhibit p once or twice. Clomid is fine all at once.

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate you helping me out with all of this

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate you helping me out with all of this
Sure thing. Feel free hit me with a pm or email anytime if you need anything further