Clomiphene Research Chemical

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
First dose of clomid today (50mg). Anyone else that has taken or is taking clomid as a RC notice that it makes mouth very warm? Held under tongue for about 30 seconds before swallowing. And/or is there anyway to tell if it's good? And no I couldn't get Rx

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.
Yup it warms....sorta numb.
I noticed with in 3 days that my body was starting to work.

newbee37

Awards
Precisely. Currently thought I burnt my tongue.. thanks
I ordered clomiphene for research as well. As follows Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg per mlBottle Size30ML also Clomiphene 50mg per mlBottle Size30ML.. For PCT research. Any help dosing since it's a liquid research.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I ordered clomiphene for research as well. As follows Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg per mlBottle Size30ML also Clomiphene 50mg per mlBottle Size30ML.. For PCT research. Any help dosing since it's a liquid research.
Basically take 1ml (whole 1ml plunger) of each for 2 weeks then cut the dose in half. That is what I would do but it also depends on what you took for your cycle. Heavier cycle needs a heavier/sometimes longer pct

newbee37

Awards
Basically take 1ml (whole 1ml plunger) of each for 2 weeks then cut the dose in half. That is what I would do but it also depends on what you took for your cycle. Heavier cycle needs a heavier/sometimes longer pct
Just mix with water like a shot hu?

BlightKnight

Awards
Is it more effective if i keep it in my mouth/under tongue? Or can i dilute it in coffee and just drink it?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if the heat from the coffe can distort the effect.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Yeah it may I wouldn't usually I just hammer it into the back of my throat and you don't get that warming sensation.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Its suspended in ethanol, that is what causes the burn. Just put a little water in your research rats mouth before he swallows. He should be good to go.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Yeah it may I wouldn't usually I just hammer it into the back of my throat and you don't get that warming sensation.
Exactly what I did.. then nolva under the tongue. Clomid is no bueno lol

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Its suspended in ethanol, that is what causes the burn. Just put a little water in your research rats mouth before he swallows. He should be good to go.
This is tooo good

BlightKnight

Awards
I did that...then coughed it into my nasal cavity where it proceeded to burn for over a day. Worst ever!

Dilution works great for taste, was just wondering about best absorption.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You wanna play, you gotta pay!! Lol.. Just put it in your mouth & swollow! The numbness goes away.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I did that...then coughed it into my nasal cavity where it proceeded to burn for over a day. Worst ever!

Dilution works great for taste, was just wondering about best absorption.
That's f*cking hilarious man, that's never happened to me but I believe you that'd burn like hell.
I honestly kinda like the taste because it tastes like cheap liquor, but then again I'm an alcoholic(not really)

tunasub94

Awards
I have some tamoxifen citrate RC, is this also suspended in ethanol? Would this cause a positive on an etg test? My job does random drug tests and that includes an etg test

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 42
PowerHouse555 Peptide/Research 40
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 3