Advice for some good pct?

Darkveid

Awards
Helllo im during a cycle whit stromba( stanazol), anavar both of them 30 mg and turinabol 50 mg.i start my cycle 30 days ago and i have 30 left.can you recommended some good pct Im using liver detoxifier & regenerator and chaoline & inosotol. And i think week before to finish to start EstroVoid Estrogen Blocker for Men.and some good vitamins complex any advice please.thanks

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trojan pct
Shut your mouth damn it! People like you piss me off. Uneducated a$$ holes who ask stupid question, think they know everything when you actually know very little, and spread misinformation.

As for the op question. Every pct should have a SERM such as clomiphene (aka clomid) or nolvadex(aka nolva). I cant tell you were ti get those as this board doesnt allow soucing. However they are not hard to find using google. Good luck and next have everything ready before you cycle and do a bit more reading. It will save you a lot of troubke and risk, and staying healthy is #1. Becuase who cares if you gained 20lbs if you sick as hell or uou damage your hpta and lose all of it in pct.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calm down mr. Scientist know it all half of these people think differently than you can give different recommendations if you haven't noticed everybody is always saying something smarter than somebody else improving each other wrong there is no for sure on anything first of all you need blood test how can you tell him what he needs if he has not even done a blood test dumbass
No you are so wrong. Every professional, every good endocrinologist, every scientists, and almost every broscientists will agree herbs and plants do almost nothing to increase testosterone and restore you hpta. Where as clomid and nolva have shown in numerous of studies and blood work, and anecdotal feedback shown that they do work for restoring your hpta and boosting testosterone. Now get the fuk off this board for everyones sake.

Also look at your own damn threads everyone one this board says no serm no cycle. Ugh

Darkveid

Awards
Thanks rtmilburn when exactly to start week before finish my cycle?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also op you have a lot thats wrong with you cycle. Now im not trying to be mean just real with you. You dont ever want to use 3 methyl steriods in a cycle, let alllow at the same time. And your support supps are medicore at best. But thats nothing compared to using 3 methyl orals. Your liver is taken a beating from it. You probably would have made just as good gains using just tbol. Lastly most eveyone recommends adding a test base in a cycle, like real test inj or dermacrine, epiandro, etc.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well how bout you get the **** out this thread with ur hater ass trying to own this app telling people to leave with ur hater ass
Actually you are the first person ive ever "hated" on this board. Only person ive told to leave, and only person ive ever been truly angered by. And ive been on here for almsot 5 years. Although i will willingly never come back if it means you also leave, becuase atleast you want be spreading misinformation that WILL get people hurt.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin please close this thread.
Darkveid feel free to pm me and i will help you out with any questions you have. And if i cant answer them i will get you in touch with people smarter than me who can.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never said he wont make gains but that he could have made the same with less, saving him money and his health.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Let's be friends gents

We all want OP to get helped and not hurt himself here.

OP, starting a cycle with multiple methyls and THEN asking PCT advise was silly. Please never do this to yourself again, research first and be safe.

I would suggest the test subject add a SERM to PCT, Clomid or Torem should suffice and there is lots of information here on AM to assist you with this

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Shut your mouth damn it! People like you piss me off. Uneducated a$$ holes who ask stupid question, think they know everything when you actually know very little, and spread misinformation.

As for the op question. Every pct should have a SERM such as clomiphene (aka clomid) or nolvadex(aka nolva). I cant tell you were ti get those as this board doesnt allow soucing. However they are not hard to find using google. Good luck and next have everything ready before you cycle and do a bit more reading. It will save you a lot of troubke and risk, and staying healthy is #1. Becuase who cares if you gained 20lbs if you sick as hell or uou damage your hpta and lose all of it in pct.
i think dont need pct when ya never come off exactly he would come off 3-4weeks max doing 5 shows a year