IMR EXEMESTANE REVIEW

Tcool4220

Awards
Just got some IMR exemestane and was wondering if anyone had any info or history about this particular research company as I am reading mixed reviews? Also having a bit of gunk in my nips after 1andro cycle and need to take care of it on nolva 20mg ED and sns inhibit P as lactation mite have happened been on pct for a month and still having issues. Any help is appreciated.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post your q at anabolics forum , I'm sure , guys will halp you out , good luck

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
4 months ago I orderd Exem and also Clomid. I put both up in a cabinet as I didn't need to use them yet but noticed my Exem had small pills flakes floating in it. Recently I pulled the Clomid out to use and it was so bad looking that I trashed it. I emailed IMR but got no response.

I kept the Exem but honestly I don't know if it's good to use. I used CEM and my products from there both looked great. Hope this helps.

Tcool4220

Awards
It does help thank you. I have noticed a few floating particles in mine as well. So you would recommend CEM over IMR?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran the Clomid and Nolva from CEM yet, but they look normal.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I did ask online about the floating flakes in my Exem and a few guys said that was semi-normal. I have used it and I think it's legit but not 100% sure as I have been using Adex during the cycle and will use Exem at end of PCT.

Tcool4220

Awards
OK man thanks for the info I'm looking into letro and Premi from cem to clear up some gyno like issues I'm having after 1andro

Tcool4220

Awards
So far the IMR exemestane is doing wat it should just instead of 12.5mg eod I need 12.5 ed so it might be some wat fudging the purity or my symptoms just require letro not to sure.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Ok, good to know. Mine doesn't have much of a flavor to it. Definitely not nasty like Clomid is. But my Adex tastes kinda sweet, wierd. I hope the Exem works good because I'm banking on it.

Tcool4220

Awards
So far it's legit but just make sure you have twice the amount you think you need. And just so your prepared for it the exemestane tastes like melted tire and skunk spray mixed together and it ****in gun lingers bro. Fill your mouth with water then take the exem with the water. Only way I can keep it down.