Gyno info

Tcool4220

Awards
Need help identifying something after a cycle of 1 andro. My nips are puffy and saggy currently on 20mg of nolva each day, but I did not know I would need nolva until 2 weeks after my cycle when I got gyno symptoms puffiness, enlargement, and possibly clear liquid discharge not sure though. Any insight or advice from some vet users would be helpful.

Epijon

Awards
What was your pct? Do u have any glandular tissue? How long have u been on the Nolva and do u know for sure its legit?

Tcool4220

Awards
My pct started with just form xt which is what came with the lg science trifecta kit. After a week or so I noticed a enlargement and puffiness of my nipples with possible clear liquid discharge. I immediately went to a friend of mine who is more experienced with anabolics. He gave me a weeks worth armadex which made the swelling go down and 30 pills of 20mg of nolva. I have no pain or itchiness in my nipples but when I wake up in the morning I can tell there is a slight lump that goes away after I take the nolva.

Epijon

Awards
If your lump is gone drop the Nolva down to 10 and continue for another week. Then get on aromasin 12.5 eod for around 3-4 weeks. U need to quit the arimidex all together. So Nolva till the lump is gone then jump on the aromasin. While doing all of this start researching and wait a long time before u begin another cycle. Also, go ahead and jump on some inhibit-p right now. There are stronger prolactin drugs but they come with a possibility of extreme sides. It's possible and would be nice if u can get away with the otc supp. I've never taken it, but I have read good reviews on it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your lump is gone drop the Nolva down to 10 and continue for another week. Then get on aromasin 12.5 eod for around 3-4 weeks. U need to quit the arimidex all together. So Nolva till the lump is gone then jump on the aromasin. While doing all of this start researching and wait a long time before u begin another cycle. Also, go ahead and jump on some inhibit-p right now. There are stronger prolactin drugs but they come with a possibility of extreme sides. It's possible and would be nice if u can get away with the otc supp. I've never taken it, but I have read good reviews on it.
Great advice here. Don't start another cycle until you get this worked out, and next time have everything on hand. I don't think you have gyno, sounds like a prolactin issue which inhibit e should help with.

Tcool4220

Awards
Thank you for your advice guys. I don't think there will be a next cycle as this one scared the **** out of me, but it's good to know I have access to good advice from some seasoned vets.

Tcool4220

Awards
Update couldn't get aromasin due to my geographical location but ordered inhibit p and should be receiving within a week. Am I screwed if I can't get aromasin?

Tcool4220

Awards
Got exemestane through IMR anyone used them before?