Scared to come off

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
So I'm at the near of my cycle 500mg test e a week for 16 weeks. I am in Trt so I will go back to my normal dose 150mg a week. I'm so scared of the withdrawal symptoms. This is my first cycle and really could use so help. How bad can I expect to crash? All help appreciated

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're overstating the idea of withdrawal. It's a mental hurdle, that's it. Not physical withdrawals.

I choose to taper down so the drop is not so drastic.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Mentally how like depressed or anxiety or just the fact that your not as strong and may lose some size?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it's the loss of that pump and euphoria. That's what I miss most. I can handle losing some size. Strength only drops on a couple movements for me, so it's never like this major drop. The feeling of being "ON" is what I love the most.

No I don't get depressed or anxiety. Actually get a little physical and mental relief when coming off. I sleep better which improves mentality. And I'm a little calmer and easier to react in frustration. So coming off for me has it's benefits as well. Plus I try and look at the unseen benefits of coming off as a bonus. My heart, BP, lipids, etc. need the break. Don't we want to be healthy? Well that means coming off. Justifies it in my mind every time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't be a *****. You moved a barbell and took care of your business before this blast and you will continue to do so after. You don't even have to PCT for crying out loud! You will be fine my man.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Dma and Hyde said everything. You will be somehow relieved when you stop. There is a constant tension when you are on. Of course you will loose that alpha feeling but man you are on TRT, you will not even experience how it is to PCT.

May drop for 2-4 weeks at 250mg and then to TRT dose

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shoulnd't have any mental withdrawals just going back to trt dosing. I mean it isn't like being on tren, but it's better than being natty.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Thanks guys I really appreciate it, I suffer from anxiety so I tend to overthink this **** which is probably a good thing when it comes to anabolics. Another question is how long tell my levels should drop down? I want to go get labs but don't want the doctor to see my levels at 1000+

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I really appreciate it, I suffer from anxiety so I tend to overthink this **** which is probably a good thing when it comes to anabolics. Another question is how long tell my levels should drop down? I want to go get labs but don't want the doctor to see my levels at 1000+
To get true TRT levels I would wait 6-8 weeks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be a *****. You moved a barbell and took care of your business before this blast and you will continue to do so after. You don't even have to PCT for crying out loud! You will be fine my man.
Agreed. My best look to date was on 50mg winstrol and hadn't touched an injectable in over 9 months. If you know how to put in the work,you'll be fine.

The first few weeks suck, that's almost unavoidable but stay the course and it'll pay off immensely the next blast.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if he only takes 50/wk for a few weeks?
So go from 500/week, go 50 for a few weeks, then to TRT dose (let's say 150), and get bloods? I would disagree with this because, sure you might be able to drop your number faster and land a within range number by doing bloods at say the 4 week mark. But it's not an accurate representation of where your TRT should be. You are manipulating the numbers. Trying to plummet them fast and catch them somewhere within range. Instead of finding where you are at after consistent weekly doses.

Maybe I'm not looking at it right. And admittedly don't know the exact specifics of saturation and release of the ester timing, etc. But at least for those of us who self-administer, or cruise, I think it makes the most sense to wait 6 weeks or so of the same dose to really find that you've dialed it in.

Myself, as I stated above, I taper down. I am currently at 250. Next week will be 200. Went from 600 to 400, 350, 300, 250...

In my case doing it this way, I will still wait about 3 weeks at 200 before getting bloods. Just bought my test last night to use in a couple weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So go from 500/week, go 50 for a few weeks, then to TRT dose (let's say 150), and get bloods? I would disagree with this because, sure you might be able to drop your number faster and land a within range number by doing bloods at say the 4 week mark. But it's not an accurate representation of where your TRT should be. You are manipulating the numbers. Trying to plummet them fast and catch them somewhere within range. Instead of finding where you are at after consistent weekly doses.

Maybe I'm not looking at it right. And admittedly don't know the exact specifics of saturation and release of the ester timing, etc. But at least for those of us who self-administer, or cruise, I think it makes the most sense to wait 6 weeks or so of the same dose to really find that you've dialed it in.

Myself, as I stated above, I taper down. I am currently at 250. Next week will be 200. Went from 600 to 400, 350, 300, 250...

In my case doing it this way, I will still wait about 3 weeks at 200 before getting bloods. Just bought my test last night to use in a couple weeks.
Very good response, thank you. I was more looking at the fastest way to get his levels down if he HAS to go in soon, but I'm sure that wouldn't feel too hot (50/wk for 2-3wks) and would certainly not be as easy on the body as just dropping to 100-150/wk and letting it stabilize.