Extremely Confused on PCT!

Eyyitsjay

Awards
This is my first cycle friend of mine had persuade me to take this cycle for some reason. He has done this cycle before with no sides or anything. But I'm more weird of the side when on pct with starting everything back up and get things back to normal. Take basic mild cycle Super Mandro/ Andro the gaint. Already two weeks in so no turning back now lmao. He is basically telling me just to take Post cycle X3 and DAA max for PCT and i should be good to go (Strong Supplement said to do the same.) . But more and more i read I find people are taking other products. I just want a for sure PCT stack that will get me were I need to be when i get off and not have to worry about body going back to normal or developing gyno.

Pls save the bashing and the lecture lol Just looking for some secure/promising advice .

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is hands down the best for controlling the rise in cortisol. There are other products out there from reputable companies but SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard.

Also look into a natty anabolic such as epicatechin to continue with the gains during pct. CEL EPI-PLEX would suit that need.

Finally, add in some ARA in the form of SNS X-Gels during pct to keep those gains!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would get a SERM for PCT. No SERM = no cycle. OTC PCT Supps do not suffice in this scenario. You need either Nolvadex or Clomid.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do a proper PCT.

Look at the banners on this forum. You will see advertisements for research liquids (SERMS including Nolva and Clomid).

Nolva
20/20/10/10
or Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster (if you want)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
9/0/3/3/3/3

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SERM always.

You can add a test booster or anything else OTC to assist, but the SERM should be the base.

An OTC option to use in conjunction with a SERM is AlphaMax XT. It will do everything you need during PCT. This includes control cortisol and estrogen, increase free testosterone and increase cAMP levels. It is great and you get everything needed in one product.

Eyyitsjay

Awards
So im gonna run nolva , Sup3r PCT and Reduce XT, DAA Max for test booster for my PCT stack. sounds good?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Do a proper PCT.

Look at the banners on this forum. You will see advertisements for research liquids (SERMS including Nolva and Clomid).

Nolva
20/20/10/10
or Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster (if you want)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
9/0/3/3/3/3
Just wondering, why the drop to 0 on cc week 2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards