First Cycle PCT

ScoopCollins

Awards
I just ordered the Fire & Ice Stack (1Andro, 4Andro) gear support and Eradicate from BL and my question is what would be recommended for PCT?

Is there any possible way that I could avoid using Clomid/Nolva in my PCT with this cycle being very mild? (DHEA derivatives)

If so then what would be optimal for recovery? This is my first cycle & I'm 21 which is why I went with a more mild stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, with any compound, I would use a SERM. Also, address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT would do you right.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always run a SERM. In addition, look into an all in one OCT support such as Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT would provide you with complete cortisol support through multiple pathways as well as help increase free testosterone through multiple pathways. AlphaMax XT contains a full dosed AI. Running an AI during PCT could help with any increase in cortisol. Both those options are a better bang for your buck than getting something for cortisol and something else to increase testosterone.

ScoopCollins

Awards
Would you use a SERM for this mild compound mainly to keep the majority of my games or to stay safe? Or both?

ScoopCollins

Awards
There's no way to restart your HPTA more naturally instead of taking prescription drugs?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no way to restart your HPTA more naturally instead of taking prescription drugs?
Not as effectively, fully, or timely. No reason to play with fire when we have a tried and true proven method.

Now for your post those doses you could probably get away with OTC. That being said at your age I would wait 4 more years. You have so much potential at your age. Too each his own.

ScoopCollins

Awards
That's true, I was just hesitant because this is my first cycle. I'm thinking I'll go Nolva for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true, I was just hesitant because this is my first cycle. I'm thinking I'll go Nolva for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10
Wise choice. Your original logic is a bit illogical, but glad you are taking the advice given.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As has been said above... SERM is a must. these are "technically" mild, but still significantly hormonal products and they will cause suppression.

for pct your plan of nolva 20/20/10/10 is good. I always add in reduce xt for cortisol control (its pretty much been the gold standard in that category for some time) as well as have an ai on hand. if you want to stay otc (which should be enough for this cycle) inhibit-e is a good choice (with bloodwork proving efficacy). if you can get a stronger/pharma, adex or exemestane would be nice to have on hand just in case.

aside from those as "staples", i like to continue my cycle support a few weeks into pct as well (or use a comprehensive pct product) any of the choices from SNS, Sparta Nutrition, OL, etc are solid additions.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run a SERM for my SERMs, so you should run a SERM for you steroid cycle lol