OL Sup3r PCT 5 caps ED
OL Derma Str3ngth 100mg ED
Sustain Alfa 3 pumps ED

I ran 7weeks of :

OL 4 Andro 330mg
OL Epi Andro 550mg
Derma Trest 100mg
OL Hdrol 75 mg

I had great results. I was bulking and put on 22 lbs. I kept about 12-15 lbs. of it. I was reading allot about the 25mg clomid protocol and wanted to give it a try since I've always had great success with recovering with Clomid but hated the sides. In the past I've gone 100mg first couple days then 50mg straight through for 4 weeks. This time at 25mg throughout I have experienced the same positive results without hardly any sides. Minor hot flashes was the worst of it. I have no labs to back this up. Just going off of 15 years of experience. Everyone is different but I am sold. Libido, strength and Alfa feeling all back to normal or above normal. I plan on running OL T3stify now for 4 weeks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this completely. 50mg hits me hard with sides within about a week. A few days at 50 and then 25 throughout the rest would be how I did it from now on as well....if of course I ever pct'ed again

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nice one. The dtrest and 4andro were not too OTT with estro by the sound of it?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Nice one. The dtrest and 4andro were not too OTT with estro by the sound of it?
I definitely held water. I dropped about 10 lbs in the first week of PCT while maintaining the same caloric intake. I had Exemestane and never felt I needed it. OL Ar1macare care did the trick. If I ever make another run I would go straight DermaTrest throughout and drop the Andros. That stuff is no joke!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** keeping 14-15 pounds is great!