Clomid PCT & brain fog

Jay_b1985

Awards
Hi all,

I've been on my pct for 4 weeks now, first two weeks was nolva but didn't feel I was recovering at all and blood work confirmed that as my test was 0.6 after 12 days of pct so I switched to clomid. I've been for 2 weeks at 50mg but just dropped it to 25mg for couple weeks as the emotional sides were too much. I've noticed though the last 4-5 days I've noticed brain fog as in slow cognitive function, slight memory loss, stuck for words when having conversations , pressure in my head like I'm getting a headache. Anyone experienced this? Is it the clomid? I must say even after two weeks of clomid my boys have gone back to normal size and feel somewhat like I'm recovering. Any input would be appreciated!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't exeprienced this but it varies from person to person. I've never done two weeks on nolva and 4 weeks on clomid either tho. Maybe someone will get in here who has had this happen before. Make sure you're staying hydrated and have a good diet as well.

Jay_b1985

Awards
Yeah I guess so. In the past I've been fine with nolva only but this time it wasn't effective so went onto clomid instead. Cannot wait to finish the stuff and feel myself again

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hi all,

I've been on my pct for 4 weeks now, first two weeks was nolva but didn't feel I was recovering at all and blood work confirmed that as my test was 0.6 after 12 days of pct so I switched to clomid. I've been for 2 weeks at 50mg but just dropped it to 25mg for couple weeks as the emotional sides were too much. I've noticed though the last 4-5 days I've noticed brain fog as in slow cognitive function, slight memory loss, stuck for words when having conversations , pressure in my head like I'm getting a headache. Anyone experienced this? Is it the clomid? I must say even after two weeks of clomid my boys have gone back to normal size and feel somewhat like I'm recovering. Any input would be appreciated!
I have, it means you respond really well to CLOMID, I'm the same exact way. Instead of 50mg I just do 25 mg for 6 weeks instead of 50/50/25/25 25mg for 6 weeks has way less sides and is more effective

Jay_b1985

Awards
Clomid PCT & brain fog

I have, it means you respond really well to CLOMID, I'm the same exact way. Instead of 50mg I just do 25 mg for 6 weeks instead of 50/50/25/25 25mg for 6 weeks has way less sides and is more effective
Yeah I finished clomid and off them for 3 days now and I'm feeling better. I did 3 weeks clomid in total with 2 weeks nolva before hand. I'm now feeling stronger at the gym, starting to put weight back on and my sex drive come back a day after I stopped clomid. I think I'm recovering well . I'll get bloods done in a few weeks though but so far so good