How Does My PCT Look??

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'm about 1 month out from a 4 week oral trenevar, msten, and epi cycle. I have a previous thread about ON cycle, I've got most everything planned out, just a little curious as to if my PCT looks ok:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
2g vitamin C split Am and Pm
multi
fish oil
Test X

I have 2 questions: 1. Do I need to run aromasin during the last 2 or 3 weeks of Nolva during pct, or just have it on hand and if so at what dose? 2. Does my nolva dosing look good?

Please critique lol. I want to be as safe as possible with my PCT, and would love this cycle to go very well. Ran a halodrol cycle about 4 months ago and it went awesome.

Thanks in advance guys!:sly:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say keepin it on hand is that main thing. I've seen a lot of people run it at 12.5mg. Nolva looks good. Thats the typical dosage for a 4 week pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm about 1 month out from a 4 week oral trenevar, msten, and epi cycle. I have a previous thread about ON cycle, I've got most everything planned out, just a little curious as to if my PCT looks ok:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
2g vitamin C split Am and Pm
multi
fish oil
Test X

I have 2 questions: 1. Do I need to run aromasin during the last 2 or 3 weeks of Nolva during pct, or just have it on hand and if so at what dose? 2. Does my nolva dosing look good?

Please critique lol. I want to be as safe as possible with my PCT, and would love this cycle to go very well. Ran a halodrol cycle about 4 months ago and it went awesome.

Thanks in advance guys!:sly:
It's usually advised to not run nolva after a 19-nor (tren), however I've done it and not ahd issues, but if you're trying to be as safe as possible, go for clomid.

aromasin i would only ahve on hand as you're running a dry cycle and the nolva should prevent any rebound gyno issues. If you're really worried, def wait til at least week 2 or 3 of pct and run it at a low dose like 12.5mg eod.

two addtions i would make are:
inhibit p for prolactin control (from the tren)
reduce xt for cortisol (something that will always spike after a cycle, but for me at least was especially bad after tren)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
It's usually advised to not run nolva after a 19-nor (tren), however I've done it and not ahd issues, but if you're trying to be as safe as possible, go for clomid.

aromasin i would only ahve on hand as you're running a dry cycle and the nolva should prevent any rebound gyno issues. If you're really worried, def wait til at least week 2 or 3 of pct and run it at a low dose like 12.5mg eod.

two addtions i would make are:
inhibit p for prolactin control (from the tren)
reduce xt for cortisol (something that will always spike after a cycle, but for me at least was especially bad after tren)
Thanks man. I actually already bought the nolva :( but I have a buddy who has clomid also. And for the prolactin, I initially had inhibit p, but found that my otc had the same ingredients as the inhibit p. Almost to the T. So I just scrapped the inhibit and went with olympus labs arimicare pro. But in will be getting c control. Thanks!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I can't tell you unless you disclose the amounts of each compound seperatly I've done msten epi very high doses so I can give you my honest opinion if you can give me some mg amount to of each compound

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Thanks man. I actually already bought the nolva :( but I have a buddy who has clomid also. And for the prolactin, I initially had inhibit p, but found that my otc had the same ingredients as the inhibit p. Almost to the T. So I just scrapped the inhibit and went with olympus labs arimicare pro. But in will be getting c control. Thanks!
Inhibit p does not work you need Pramipexole or caber nothing else will help if you get prolactin lactation ,and gyno

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I can't tell you unless you disclose the amounts of each compound seperatly I've done msten epi very high doses so I can give you my honest opinion if you can give me some mg amount to of each compound
i think it's 22/10/6

22mg trenavar 10mg epi and 6mg msten per cap and hes doing 2/2/2/3/3 from a prior thread of his i read so-

44/20/12 for 3 weeks 66/30/18 for 2 weeks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Inhibit p does not work you need Pramipexole or caber nothing else will help if you get prolactin lactation ,and gyno
Caber over prami.. prami can make you feel sick as **** until you dial it in.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Caber over prami.. prami can make you feel sick as **** until you dial it in.
Yup I got so sick the first week or so bro it worked but damn the nausea and night sweats with headaches were the worst I had no source for good caber at the time tho

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Caber gets your dick functioning at full capacity from what I remember last time Lmfao

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Hey does anybody experience slight anxiety while on Nolva? I'm a week into my pct, and I'm taking it with an AI test booster combo and I have slight anxiety, not sure if it's the pct or just environmental

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey does anybody experience slight anxiety while on Nolva? I'm a week into my pct, and I'm taking it with an AI test booster combo and I have slight anxiety, not sure if it's the pct or just environmental
It's not from SERM's it's from hormones getting out of whack... I've had mild cycles where i feel great even into PCT, but ones where im severaly shut down I get some nasty thoughts.. It's very common as men need test for sense of well being.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
It's not from SERM's it's from hormones getting out of whack... I've had mild cycles where i feel great even into PCT, but ones where im severaly shut down I get some nasty thoughts.. It's very common as men need test for sense of well being.
Oh great, well thanks for the input. It's kind of weird. Guess it's a good time to get my bloods done. I can only wonder what my doctor will think if my Test levels are close to zilch.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Oh great, well thanks for the input. It's kind of weird. Guess it's a good time to get my bloods done. I can only wonder what my doctor will think if my Test levels are close to zilch.
I'd personally wait till a month after PCT for bloods. The anxiety will subside as test rises, it always happens the harder the shutdown. Also make sure to use an AI the last 2 weeks of your nolva to get rid of Aromatised estrogen.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Don't expect to have your test instantly sky rocket, don't panic man. It's all good some PCT's are a breeze and some are hell, it always gets better, my first rough PCT I wanted to just die, but about 2-3 weeks into the SERM started feeling like me again. Some PCT's depending on degree of suppression are way easier than others.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Don't expect to have your test instantly sky rocket, don't panic man. It's all good some PCT's are a breeze and some are hell, it always gets better, my first rough PCT I wanted to just die, but about 2-3 weeks into the SERM started feeling like me again. Some PCT's depending on degree of suppression are way easier than others.
Thanks so much, I'm glad to hear this is normal.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks so much, I'm glad to hear this is normal.
Of course man I think i've had 3 rough PCT's and about 4 decent one's. The 3 rough one's were... rough. LOL. After a while of mixing and matching compounds you'll be able to see what things your body does and doesn't like. But yeah one thing I do when I can tell it's going to be a rough PCT is extend serm for 2 week weeks so 6 weeks nolva and last 2 weeks aromasin ran 2 weeks past SERM, I also throw in some caber if I use Nolva(Im prolactin sensitive, this is not a necessity.)