Exemestane log.

james117

Awards
Started exemestane 3 days ago with estro in normal ranges. I'll be running 12.5 ED for 10 days and getting bloods done day after.
I posted this earlier on another thread to do with CEM and IML research but it got deleted or something. So I'm starting this thread. If it's legit I'll be pleased and will start a cycle and use the rest of it in pct. when results get back to me I'll post it. Anyone interested in knowing the results?

james117

Awards
so today is day 6 and so far feeling nothing different. peeling a bit on the face so who knows what that's from. if anything changes like loss of water, drying out, sore joints ill update but if not ill update on day 10. btw can anyone describe what exem feels like at 12.5 ED?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I feel mostly cracking ankle joints and maybe a little tiredness. Im on PCT now at 6.25 ED, on pharma exemestane

james117

Awards
Do you get bloods done after using? What does your estro go down to?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Im planning to the next few days. Im going to report back here the results

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Drawn blood this morning, so in two-three days will post results.

james117

Awards
I'm going the full 2 weeks instead of 10 days to give it a chance. Then I'll get bloods done and post. Nothing to really report except slight peeling skin on face. Don't know what that is? Joints feel no different. I'm not loosing any water. The last few days I've gone to 25mg Ed.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going the full 2 weeks instead of 10 days to give it a chance. Then I'll get bloods done and post. Nothing to really report except slight peeling skin on face. Don't know what that is? Joints feel no different. I'm not loosing any water. The last few days I've gone to 25mg Ed.
I know you said you started this thread originally in the CEM or IML subforum, but I never caught if you said exactly which brand of Exemestane you are using.

james117

Awards
I know you said you started this thread originally in the CEM or IML subforum, but I never caught if you said exactly which brand of Exemestane you are using.
I'm using IML. Posted in there a few weeks ago about starting a log but my posts about it were removed for some reason? So I made a seperate thread here.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Ε1: 31.4 pg/ml 20 - 150
Ε2: 12.20 pg/mL <42
Ε3: <0.07 ng/mL <0.12

This is what I got. Im on PCT after 4months of test e plus var and T3 in the end. If you are interested in the full panel let me know

james117

Awards
Sorry it's been longer than what i said it would be. Results come back tomorrow. Will post then.

james117

Awards
So my E1 is 49pg and E2 is 18pg. Almost identical to what it was previous. IRON MAG RESEARCH your stuff is bunk. Glad I didn't chance it and run my cycle.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I would always go for pharma AI and SERM. Otherwise I wouldnt cycle at all. Unless I was on TRT which is a different story

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sketchy I have IML ready for my PCT.
Still got 2weeks gunna order from a different spot.
This isn't the first time I've heard this about IML many times. I wonder why it's still a board sponser