PH PCT help please

Dwamble12345

Awards
I just started the following today: Super 1,4 andro with cycle support. Taking 3 of each(1 and 4) 3 times a day.

Do I need a SERM for this pct? If so, which ones?

Any help designing a good pct would be very helpful

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yes SERM

Clomid either 50/50/25/25 or Nolvadex 40/20/10/10
Cortisol control product such as- Abbliderate Ammo or SNS Reduce XT
Natty anabolic such as laxogenin epicatechin ect-
natty t-booster

Generally how my PCT's look like.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Thanks Young! I am familiar with Clomid and Nolvadex but not the other products so I will look into those.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During PCT, cortisol will always rise. As YoungBodyBuil recommended, SNS REDUCE XT will aid in combatting the rise in cortisol during PCT.

For natty anabolics, CEL EPI-PLEX is a proven epi product. It's a no prop epi product so you know exactly how much you are getting.

You can also bridge ARA from the last two weeks of your PH cycle into your PCT with SNS X-GELS. Keep the gains coming even during PCT with proven natty products!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always use a SERM, no matter the compound.

Also, a OTC test booster can be very helpful when used with a SERM. There are two good options I would recommend; Sup3r PCT and AlphaMax XT.

I like both of these as an OTC addition because they are an all in one product. You would ideally buy a test booster, prolactin control and AI. AlphaMax XT and Sup3r PCT have all of those things. You would not need to buy 2, 3 or 4 different products to get all of that.

One other ingredient I like in AlphaMax XT is Ferulic Acid. 30 mg, the amount in AlphaMax XT, has been shown to significantly improve strength, recovery, endurance and muscle mass.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Thanks man! So a SERM and let's say AlphaMax XT would be the plan?

I think I'm clear on SERM duration and dosing but can you help with the AlphaMax dosing?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! So a SERM and let's say AlphaMax XT would be the plan?

I think I'm clear on SERM duration and dosing but can you help with the AlphaMax dosing?
Alphamax XT just follow bottle.

I prefer 2 caps AM
2 caps pre bed

Dwamble12345

Awards
How long do I run it? I was thinking SERM for 4 weeks so do I just run in parallel?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established