Proper PCT for SUP3R-11 (Transdermal 11-KT)

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
What would be a proper PCT for a SUP3R-11 solo run? OL suggest just Sup3r PCT for 4 weeks on the Olympus UK website, but it this really doing it? No nolva or clomid needed?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pretty much always run the same PCT regardless of what cycle I run (but I vary the length of the PCT).

Nolva
Reduce XT
Test booster of choice (mainly for libido)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only other thing I would add would be you can use Clomid as well if you can't get nolva. It's a preference on which you want to run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only other thing I would add would be you can use Clomid as well if you can't get nolva. It's a preference on which you want to run.
Oh yeah, meant to write SERM.

Any SERM will do (although I prefer nolva or clomid).

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think a 4 week/30 day pct would be enough if running this solo for 8 weeks at 250mg ED?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think a 4 week/30 day pct would be enough if running this solo for 8 weeks at 250mg ED?
Yes. I always run 6 week PCTs for any injectable cycle but you should be good with 4 weeks.

Corgio

Awards
I know I'm joining in this thread late, but I've been considering running Sup3r-11 and have questions relevant to this topic.

First off, will 30 days @ 250mg each day yield "enough" results or would 8 weeks recommnded?

Also, I found a lot of conflicting answers in my research regarding PCT. "it's mild you only need OTC PCT if any" or "get a serm to be safe"

Preferably I would like to buy 1 bottle of Sup3r-11 (30d @ 250mg) and 1 bottle of OTC PCT, would this suffice? Which OTC pct would you recommend?

Also, regarding clomid or nolva, it seems like I would need a prescription and would like to avoid doing so.

This would be my first hormonal cycle and it seems like 11-kt is a good mild choice for a beginner. Forgive my noobness.

flarestar

Awards
what kind of results were you looking for? If you are most interested in getting cut then 8 weeks is better even if it's at a lower dose like 125mg. For putting on mass I don't think Sup3r-11 is worth it for the money as there are better options. As a cutter this thing is amazing.