Best PCT for HPTA recovery

D

Dmcooper

Awards
If money is not an issue, what is the best proven PCT?

Best serm?
Best ai?
Best test booster?
Best natural anabolic?

Which is the best of these to stack in a PCT? What dose? How many days should each be used?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I could run any PCT I would run:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Alpha Max XT
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
X gels
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid for best HPTA recovery. Duration is case dependent, but the typical 4 week protocol is 50/50/25/25

Exemestane is the best AI in PCT as it is a suicidal inhibitor reducing the risk of estrogen rebound. Also really effective at raising LH... 12.5mg eod throughout

Warbird has you covered where you neglected to ask...Cortisol. Reduce XT is a great pct product

Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT is the only otc product with the inclusion of HMB. Scientifically proven anti-catabolic agent.

Mmmm and I love X-Gels combined with Epicatechin as a natty stack to keep the motivation going in time of need.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 12.5 eod throughout
Trojan PCT per label
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
X-Gels and Epi

D

Dmcooper

Awards
If I could run any PCT I would run:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Alpha Max XT
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
X gels
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Clomid for best HPTA recovery. Duration is case dependent, but the typical 4 week protocol is 50/50/25/25

Exemestane is the best AI in PCT as it is a suicidal inhibitor reducing the risk of estrogen rebound. Also really effective at raising LH... 12.5mg eod throughout

Warbird has you covered where you neglected to ask...Cortisol. Reduce XT is a great pct product

Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT is the only otc product with the inclusion of HMB. Scientifically proven anti-catabolic agent.

Mmmm and I love X-Gels combined with Epicatechin as a natty stack to keep the motivation going in time of need.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 12.5 eod throughout
Trojan PCT per label
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
X-Gels and Epi

Thanks guys! Do you guys know if 7 hydroxy dhea in the reduce xt absorbs better than 7 keto dhea?
Is reduce xt better than arimistane at reducing cortisol?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! Do you guys know if 7 hydroxy dhea in the reduce xt absorbs better than 7 keto dhea?
Is reduce xt better than arimistane at reducing cortisol?
Regarding your AI question, AlphaMax XT is a test booster, bu will also control estorgen with DHAA, which is somewhat similar to Arimistane. With Arimistane, some report sore joints. It seems like some that notice that with Arimistane do not notice that with DHAA for some reason. Also, Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen which reduces anxiety and reduces cortsiol as well. Below, is a link to a study if you do not know too much about ashwagandha

http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not saying it's the best but tomorrow is my last day on cycle and will be going right to pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Alpha max xt recommended dose
Sustain alpha recommended dose
Ep1c unleashed and tr1umph also as recommended, I will be logging it if you are interested in seeing how that works ! Have an AI on hand but won't be using it unless I feel it necessary I'm thinking the Alphamax xt might be sufficient

D

Dmcooper

Awards
Not saying it's the best but tomorrow is my last day on cycle and will be going right to pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Alpha max xt recommended dose
Sustain alpha recommended dose
Ep1c unleashed and tr1umph also as recommended, I will be logging it if you are interested in seeing how that works ! Have an AI on hand but won't be using it unless I feel it necessary I'm thinking the Alphamax xt might be sufficient
Yeah! Can you post the link? Will you be posting bloods?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using HCG / HMG keyword, "PRIOR" to pct followed by 6 weeks of clomid.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! Can you post the link? Will you be posting bloods?
Sorry bro I just saw this! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281933 I won't be posting bloods mostly for the reason I didn't get pre cycle bloods and honestly even if I did I wouldn't know how to read them, I know, not the best decision or example but with a simple cycle and full pct I think I'll be good plus sides weren't bad worst thing right now is I miss my libido. Besides that were all good