Post epistane/Trenavar hair loss

Hardnut

Hardnut

Awards
Hi,

Sorry in advance if i am posting this in the wrong topic, its the closet one I could I find.

I am three weeks into a cycle of Storm, a stacked prohormone of 20mg epistane and 60mg trenavar a day.

For the past 8 days of so my head has been itching and its only getting worse, i have been using nizoral shampoo and head and shoulders to combat it. My hair doesn't appear to be shedding at an alarming rate though i believe it is speeding up (could be my paranoia too) it's the itching that's driving me mad.

I will be discontinuing the prohormones tomorrow and starting my pct. I have also ordered some dht blocking shampoo and some saw palmetto supplement to start tomorrow.

My question is, will my dht levels drop/itching/hair loss stop after I discontinue use and start pct?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hi,

Sorry in advance if i am posting this in the wrong topic, its the closet one I could I find.

I am three weeks into a cycle of Storm, a stacked prohormone of 20mg epistane and 60mg trenavar a day.

For the past 8 days of so my head has been itching and its only getting worse, i have been using nizoral shampoo and head and shoulders to combat it. My hair doesn't appear to be shedding at an alarming rate though i believe it is speeding up (could be my paranoia too) it's the itching that's driving me mad.

I will be discontinuing the prohormones tomorrow and starting my pct. I have also ordered some dht blocking shampoo and some saw palmetto supplement to start tomorrow.

My question is, will my dht levels drop/itching/hair loss stop after I discontinue use and start pct?
It generally stops when the cycles is finished.. They're DHT compounds so it makes sense, didn't you expect that going in to it? I always get hairloss on cycle and it stops about 2-3 days after last administration..

Hardnut

Hardnut

Awards
Hmmm... So i am Post pct. And my hair still itches. Nowhere near as bad as when I was on the prohormones, but definitely alot more than is normal.

I feel fine apart from this, still going to the gym and seem to have kept some gains from the cycle it's just the itching.

It is 90% at the front of the scalp and occasionally at my Crown.

I use head and shoulders itchy scalp 2 in 1 shampoo, followed by a dht blocking shampoo I got from Amazon. This soothes it for half a day but then it will come back...

I also occasionally use the nizoral shampoo but that never really did anything for me.

Any ideas on what I could do?

Thanks for your time guys ☺

Hardnut

Hardnut

Awards
Bump...I now just use (dr) regenepure from Amazon. Works quite well but still itchy , not as bad as before but still pretty consistent.

What if any pro hormones would you recommend for a person who has a sensitive scalp/hairline nothing that converts into dht obviously...(I want to start a bulking phase in the near future)..

L

Leaveit

Awards
If you are prone to Male Pattern Baldnesss then you will lose hair regardless. Trenevar converts to trenbolone to some extent. Trenbolone is hard on the hairline for some people. I ran that same cycle and I am not prone to MPB and I barely lost any hair.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woulnd't rule out paranoia. Happened to my roommate and I on our second cycle. Then we realized we had never really paid attention to how much we shed and we were just shedding a normal amount the whole time lol

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bumping an old post, but do you thinking uping finasteride dosage while on epistane will slow/stop shedding... also could it effect gains?

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
bumping an old post, but do you thinking uping finasteride dosage while on epistane will slow/stop shedding... also could it effect gains?
Honestly man, if you're prone to hairloss you're gonna lose hair. Epistane doesn't convert to estrogen, so it should, in theory, be easy on the hairline. Not that case for everyone. I lost some hair on wet compounds but not on epistane. I Personally use nizoral and regenpure on cycle. Maybe it helps, maybe not. But be careful with finesteride. Can kill gains and your libido.

You'll never find a definitive answer. Advice is just recycled experience and everyone is different. Just gotta experiment sometimes and hope for the best while taking some of that recycled experience that seems to be agreed upon by most.