Preventing rebound gyno without AI?

james117

Awards
So here's my question, is it possible to prevent rebound gyno without the use of an AI? I can't get a legit AI. So that's that.
Was thinking nolva could be used at 20/20/20/10/10/5/5/5e3d for few weeks or something like that. Idk. What do you all think? Thanks for any usefull replies.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So here's my question, is it possible to prevent rebound gyno without the use of an AI? I can't get a legit AI. So that's that.
Was thinking nolva could be used at 20/20/20/10/10/5/5/5e3d for few weeks or something like that. Idk. What do you all think? Thanks for any usefull replies.
I think rebound gyno is usually over exaggerated and not truly all that common. I personally wouldn't stretch the Nolva out that long (6 weeks would prob be my limit) but if you're really still concerned, go for an OTC like inhibit e that has bloodwork showing effectivity.

I always have something legit on hand but I've never had any issues that required it.

What cycle are you running that you're worried about it?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Boone that it is probably exaggerated, but I unfortunately was the victim of it last time I pct'ed.

PCT'ed without an AI, with Clomid tapered down for 6 weeks. Didn't feel recovered, ran 2 more weeks of Clomid at 25mg eod. Felt better, but started forming lumps soon after. Had to begin chasing gyno with Ralox and Letro.

I would definitely use a suicidal AI

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I always like to do a longer taper with my PCTs and that has always worked well for me. I usually suggest a Nolva 20/20/10/10/5/5 PCT, if you are worried about gyno. The slightly longer duration of Nolva use (along with the taper) should help to protect your body while it tries to balance out your hormones.

Bottom line, if you are worried about gyno or lumps, Nolva should be a part of your PCT, and an AI (with proper use) can be the icing on the cake. At the very least, an OTC AI like inhibit-E is a good idea if for whatever reason you can't get exemestane.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could go the OTC route, as suggested in here. Inhibit E and Eradicate E are both solid products that are only AIs.

You could also go with the natty anabolic route; some contain full dose AIs as well. Sup3r PCT and AlphaMax XT both contain full dose AIs as well as other ingredients that are beneficial during PCT. In AlphaMax XT, the L-dopa will control prolactin, the full dose AI will control estrogen, Ashwagandha will also do the same as well.

Both of those options will be more expensive than an OTC product that is solely an AI, but they do more than just control estrogen as well.

james117

Awards
The cycle I was considering was epistane or halo. Whatever I choose I was going to use epiandro at 300-400mg daily as a test base. I'd also run the epiandro 2 weeks after I've finished my main PH. It's seems epistane has higher chance of rebound gyno. Probably from low DHT levels which is why I want the epiandro in there. Then again rebound seems to also come from the SERMs. Which is why I thought about doing a long 8 week+ taper of nolva. Last cycle of 1-Andro I used a SERM whereas previous cycles of the 1-Andro i used arimistane and DAA. The weird thing is though when I used a SERM I had the worst post pct ever. Had moon face going on, holding water and had a bad flare up of acne on face and back for about month and sore nipples. All signs of high estrogen. Scared me.

james117

Awards
Should of mentioned earlier I have rc aromasin but I fear it's bunk like the rest of my stuff I had like albuterol. I made a post earlier about it but I'll ask now- i was going to take 10 days of aromasin at 12.5 Mg ed and than get bloods done. If it's legit aromasin my estro should be fairly low? Correct? That's the only way I figure to know if my aromasin is gtg.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should of mentioned earlier I have rc aromasin but I fear it's bunk like the rest of my stuff I had like albuterol. I made a post earlier about it but I'll ask now- i was going to take 10 days of aromasin at 12.5 Mg ed and than get bloods done. If it's legit aromasin my estro should be fairly low? Correct? That's the only way I figure to know if my aromasin is gtg.
Yes that should certainly tell you. Frankly you should be able tell even without bloods ha. A couple weeks on legit stuff will have you dry as a bone and creaky joints, low libido, etc

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
n b4 suicidal vs non suicidal ai