Blood work

dfb11

Awards
Anyone gotten blood work done from privatemdlabs.com? I'd like to hear some more information about it. Thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes and I know others on here who have as well. They are excellent and FAST, and cheaper than anywhere I've found (unless your doc will prescribe whatever tests you want and your insurance covers it of course). I just deleted the email w their current 15% off coupon but google it because they always have one active.

Order up a female hormone panel (make sure when it asks gender to specify male as it can be ordered for both sexes) and add on a lipid panel and anything else you are concerned with and there you go. I think my most recent female hormone + lipids was like $115 out the door after coupon, and without cholesterol is maybe 65 if memory serves? But they are a legit option and I encourage you to spend the money to monitor your health responsibly - it's worth it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You make your electronic purchase and they will email you a link for a one-time print (like buying sporting event tickets online) out of your bloodwork orders you can take to any nearby Labcorp. I got my results emailed within a day or two after the draw.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always use directlabs but heard good things about your company.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always use directlabs but heard good things about your company.
If they have any current coupons, post them for OP if you can so he can compare.

Glad you posted this - more options is always better in my book.