best pct for keeping gains

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
So I've asked on a couple different forums and sites but get a few different answers. I'm doing a 14 wk test e cycle with a 6 week 50mg anavar finisher. My goal is to keep as much muscle from the cycle as possible. Of my diet and training is very important and I got that down solid. In terms of pct I was thinking nolva 20/20/10/10, alpha max xt, and sns reduce xt. Is there any else I should take or extra add one that will help me keep my gains? Also is there need for on cycle support?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would opt for a SERM and a natty anabolic, like AlphaMax XT as you stated. If you run AlphaMax XT with your SERM, you really do not need any other OTC supplement. AlphaMax XT has you covered with your AI, testosterone boosting ingredients and control cortisol/stress other than just using the AI. Is is a nice all in one option. If you look for an AI, test booster, vitamin d3, ZMA, etc and make your own AlphaMax XT, it is not as convenient since you have to take so many pills and capsules and price will be more.

That is what I ran my last PCT and recovered great, back by blood work. I also ran DAA with AlphaMax XT and my SERM. DAA is debatable, but for the price, I would say throw it in.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
So if I did alphamax xt I wouldn't need reduce xt?

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
OK thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it
If you need help finding AlphaMax XT, please feel free to PM myself or one of the other reps. It is en route to some retailers now, but others do have it in stock currently. It has been difficult to keep it stocked due to the demand.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea we're still out of stock at Strong Supplement Shop so definitely get in touch with one of the performax reps

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to into a natty anabolic, such as epicatechin would serve you well. CEL-EPI-PLEX is a non pro blend epi product and you know exactly how many mgs you are getting. It is also very cost effective.