High prolactin/ estro??

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Not sure where to post this but looking for some answers. Been researching about my puffy nipples for awhile now and keep making myself worry about it and not sure if it's gyno. At the end of 2014 I weighed about 45 pounds heavier and have lost a lot of weight. Just recently I've noticed my nipples are becoming way more puffy and are lactating a clear liquid if I squeeze hard enough. They look pretty normal when they are cold. No lumps. Just puffy and protrude as you can see in the photos. I've thought it could be high prolactin and am taking SNS inhibit p. Going to doc on the 16th to talk to her and see if I can get bloods but I just am worried I can't reverse this. Any advice on what to take or do? I have not messed with AAS. One time back in high school I had just a couple pins of test e from a buddy but that's it and stopped. Being stupid and dumb. Any thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you have gyno from being overweight, you aren't gonna get rid of it with supplements. Does it hurt?

Also stop squeezing your goddamn nipples!!

Like I said in another thread you posted in, my nips look the same as yours and I don't have gyno.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
If you have gyno from being overweight, you aren't gonna get rid of it with supplements. Does it hurt?

Also stop squeezing your goddamn nipples!!

Like I said in another thread you posted in, my nips look the same as yours and I don't have gyno.
Haha I will man. Okay thanks. I'll ask my doc anyway since I'll be there for other things too

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Only way to know if it's hormonal is to get a test and good luck getting it done with most doctors. Best way is to use Private MD. It's all guess work without labs. Could just be genetics.