Testing aromasin through bloods?

james117

Awards
So I have aromasin research grade. Don't know if bunk or not so getting bloods done to see. Is this a good way to see if it's legit stuff? If so, after a week of taking it at 12.5mg ed what should my estrogen be around roughly. Currently taking nothing at all and my cycle history is just DHEA based supps. Can get halo and epistane and worried about rebound gyno. Especially with epistane. Anyways I'm in Australia if that's makes any difference with how we read estrogen levels and measurements ect. Thanks for any help.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So I have aromasin research grade. Don't know if bunk or not so getting bloods done to see. Is this a good way to see if it's legit stuff? If so, after a week of taking it at 12.5mg ed what should my estrogen be around roughly. Currently taking nothing at all and my cycle history is just DHEA based supps. Can get halo and epistane and worried about rebound gyno. Especially with epistane. Anyways I'm in Australia if that's makes any difference with how we read estrogen levels and measurements ect. Thanks for any help.
You're running aromasin solo just to run it or?

james117

Awards
Nar I'm wanting to do some epi or halo but I'm worried about rebound gyno. Had some estro sides after my SERM pct a while back when I finished up 1-Andro and Dermacrine 6week cycle. Scary for me since a friend of mine had bad rebound gyno after his nolva pct and needed surgery. He ran 30 mg epi for 4 weeks and had bunk aromasin. Poor dude. So basically I want to know if my AI is legit before I cycle and want to know what my bloods would roughly be if I run aromasin for 10 days at 12.5mg Ed. I've been of anything for a while so my hormones should be normal.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't get why you are testing your aromasin? Might as well test every supplement (including your SERM) you take, becuase who knows if any of it is legit.

Just buy from a reputable source and pray it's good.

james117

Awards
I'd rather test my SERMs and AI's and know there good then jump straight into a cycle and come out the other side having to go shopping for bra's and making an appointment with a surgeon to get gyno cut out.