Do I need an AI

Tavi15

Awards
Ok so I have been doing a lot of research so as to make my pct as perfect as possible. In running havoc for ph and nolva for pct 20/20/10/10. I have been trying to get my pct perfect and I feel everyone has a different recommendation. One I have heard a lot is you need an AI drying pct. From the research I have done though I believe you only need it if you start to feel gyno coming on. Since I'm already taking nolva and it blocks the estrogen receptors and raises your t it seems to be overkill to also use and AI if I'm not feeling any gyno because from what I read it does the same thing, blocks estrogen receptors and boosts t. I do plan on getting some incase of gyno but all I plan on taking is the nolva and a natty t booster such as evltest. Let me know if I'm right on this! Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're on the right track. It's good to have one on hand. Everyone's different though and will react different. But have one on hand and use if needed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run Alphamax XT for the test booster. It does have DHAA which can help on the estrogen/cortisol side of things. Not to mention the Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, Ferulic acid, 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, Boron, etc. That all will help with elevating free test, reducing stress, promoting lean mass. Pretty much everything you want, alongside your pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO you don't need one, but as LeanEngineer said, it's always a good idea to have one on hand.

mrgoomba

Awards
Why not just take exemestane at 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 to be safe? Do some googling on rebound gyno. Not sure if its something I would mess with.