Prolactin issues with tren

Ppdub

Ppdub

Awards
I am thinking to do a epi/tren cycle and I have my support supps but only my pct supps include prolactin control. Is it just as important to have some sort of prolactin control during cycle aswell?
Any advice thanks

Ppdub

Ppdub

Awards
Also what is prefered nolva or Clomid? I have recently read Clomid compared to nolva doesn't have a prolactin rebound effect with gyno, is this true?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah. Usually I will pick up some inhibit p and run it during pct if needed. It's a good sup to run during pct with any serm.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would utilize something during and at the very least have it on hand (but would still use Inhibit-P or P5P or something along those lines alongside to be safe).

Don't have experience with this, but have a microadenoma that caused elevated PRL levels so I've had all the fun of dealing with it (and it's not enjoyable).

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Definitely get Inhibit-P id run it on cycle and post cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never needed prolactin support for oral "tren" but it's nice to have on hand just in case. Or if you know you are sensitive to that kind of thing. Opt for Inhibit P like everyone said :)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
SNS inhibit P.
I'm running halo & tren right now. With inhibit P as my prolactin control. Always used it always will. Works like a charm.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am thinking to do a epi/tren cycle and I have my support supps but only my pct supps include prolactin control. Is it just as important to have some sort of prolactin control during cycle aswell?
Any advice thanks
Must have on cycle. No questions asked.

Inhibit p is plenty solid for tren ph and ice even used it for low dose IM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
googlealchemi Supplements 2
J Anabolics 4
ohiostate2827 Anabolics 9
ohiostate2827 Anabolics 10
B Anabolics 0