Dumb mistake. Please offer advice.

misterwister1

Awards
Alright, before anyone tells me how stupid this was, I'm just looking for advice. I had one injections worth of test cypionate, at 200mg and decided to inject it in my thigh, and it wasn't long enough to be intramuscular, the needle that is. It was subcutaneous. Basically, I'm wondering how long before my natural test production goes back to normal, and whether PCT is necessary. This was admittedly pretty dumb but hopefully it won't damage my natural production, then id be able to use this knowledge years down the line. I'm only 18 so I don't want to cause damage to my hpta. Anyone have actual charts or studies. I read from a legitimate source that after 2 injections, (1 a week) of 200mg- leutinizing hormone drops to nothing. So 1 must drop it pretty significantly. NOW WHAT I WAS WONDERING is if there's a significant difference between absorbing subcutaneously vs intramuscular because it want this out of my system AS FAST as possible so that I can recover soon. Thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dude, you posted this a few days ago and we replied saying you'd be perfectly fine... My only question is why are you over thinking it and killing your self. 1 shot will not cause HPTA damage at all itll suppress you a bit for maybe a week at best and you body will make up for it, our bodies are literally made to be self sustaining, we modulate hormones very well stop overstressing.

misterwister1

Awards
Thanks. Idk. I'm just worried because it was a subcutaneous injection rather than an intramuscular that it'll be in my system longer, and that I won't have Nolva to start recovering my htpa. Has blueskypeptides triptorelin worked for anybody?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks. Idk. I'm just worried because it was a subcutaneous injection rather than an intramuscular that it'll be in my system longer, and that I won't have Nolva to start recovering my htpa. Has blueskypeptides triptorelin worked for anybody?
Dude, triptorelin IS NOT TO BE F'D WITH. There's tons of research saying using it for no reason can actually shut you down.. you did 1 shot man, stop being paranoid or you'll **** yourself up, guarenteed, especially with trip. At higher doses it's used to chemically castrate rapists if that doesn't say something i dont know what will.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worried about 1 shot of Test, wants to try RC Triptorelin...wtf LOGIC!!

misterwister1

Awards
Would a little hcg be worthwhile maybe? Because it's basically bio-identical LH for all practical purposes? Assuming it's low dose of course. And that would be non RC

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Would a little hcg be worthwhile maybe? Because it's basically bio-identical LH for all practical purposes? Assuming it's low dose of course. And that would be non RC
HOLY **** KID DO YOU LISTEN.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has to be a troll. I'm out, this one's on his parents, not me.

misterwister1

Awards
No I'm not trolling. I get it. It didn't cause enough damage to do anything. I just doubt my body's ability to recover and that I'll gain fat or some **** while I'm waiting for my balls to recover ��. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I'm not trolling. I get it. It didn't cause enough damage to do anything. I just doubt my body's ability to recover and that I'll gain fat or some **** while I'm waiting for my balls to recover ��. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
Why do you doubt your body's ability to recover?

And how bad do you think it could get in a few weeks waiting to recover?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You're 18... Is this your first time trying anything? If so you'll have no problem at all at max just buy a natty test booster don't go overboard man

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Im sure it wasn't prescribed test so I'm guessing it is just a lil underdosed as well. Don't worry about it man your fine!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If you spend half of the time you search on the internet what else to take in order to make things worse, on training, you will overgrow many people that are considered big.

Darlz

Awards
Wait a second... So he's worried about the long term effects of one 200mg injection of Test cyp? Simply because something you read said LH can be reduced to zero in a short span? First of all, Everyone's body works differently. The only way to know if you are shut down in any way, is to go get blood work. Other than that, You should be absolutely fine.