1-DHEA 4 week cycle PCT

deadlyzach

Awards
I'm currently running alpha mass x by ATS labs, I got this from complete nutrition not knowing it was 1 andro until reading up on the ingredients. Anyways before I start the cycle I'd like to know if this OTC PCT will be ok for this mild ph.

Forerunner labs-reboot
LG sciences- form xt
DAA

I was tempted to try focused nutrition perfect pct, but I haven't heard much about it and I'm not sure if it would be strong enough. This is my first cycle and I really appreciate the help.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter how light the cycle, I always like running a SERM. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 is my go to. In addition, I do like to run a natty anabolic during PCT as well. AlphaMax XT is an all in one option. By that I mean you will have a full dosed AI (DHAA) which will help control estrogen and cortisol. Also, free testosterone is increased through multiple pathways (F95, 3,4 dinavil and tongkat ali). The tongkat ali and Ashwagandha are great for stress/anxiety reduction.

It is a cheaper option than if you were to purchase a test booster, AI, etc. The label is fully disclosed and everything is dosed at correct accordingly.

deadlyzach

Awards
At the moment I don't have access to a serm(no source). I've heard of people not even using pct with 1-andro because it was so mild. Does anyone have experience with reboot, form xt, and daa as a pct to 1-andro?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
There's a few board sponsors for serms. Just have to search around a bit, as recommended, always have a serm in hand before any cycle.

Look into SNS reduce XT to assist with your PCT if your not going to get a serm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would use the board sponsors for a serm but if you can't then I would get rebirth by blr and reduce xt by sns.

deadlyzach

Awards
Never heard of the rebirth before. How is it compared to an AI like form xt?

deadlyzach

Awards
It's a blend, it just says massX matrix 450mg
3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methocyflavon
3,4-divanil
Mucana Pruriens

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It's a blend, it just says massX matrix 450mg
3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methocyflavon
3,4-divanil
Mucana Pruriens
None of that is an andro? Are you sure this is a ph?

I see nothing in that prop blend that is a ph or requires pct

deadlyzach

Awards
"3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon is a fancy way of saying 1-Andro/4-Andro combo or a DHEA derivative." That is what I was told about this product.

deadlyzach

Awards
That's what I was told at the store when I called lol. It even says on the back of the container to use a pct.. I'm a little confused. The only other ingredients are ZMA and Fenugreek.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was told at the store when I called lol. It even says on the back of the container to use a pct.. I'm a little confused. The only other ingredients are ZMA and Fenugreek.
Also what's your age? You don't seem to be over 21?

deadlyzach

Awards
I'm 23. And I saw more Posts talking about possible estrogen conversion from the divanil so maybe that's the reason for pct?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
"3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon is a fancy way of saying 1-Andro/4-Andro combo or a DHEA derivative." That is what I was told about this product.
Yea, you might want to double check on that- 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone (the active ingredient in Novedex XT and 6 oxo.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23. And I saw more Posts talking about possible estrogen conversion from the divanil so maybe that's the reason for pct?
Take this back if you can, waste of money. If you want TRUE legit andros buy our Hitech 1-testosterone which is legit 1dhea (we own the patents on it) and Androdiol (4dhea). We have these wrapped in our cyclosome delivery system.

If you go cycle route with these do your best to get Pharma grade serm. If not go with an oct pct that has multiple blood works supporting recovery.

I also recommend pre and post cycle bloodwork to make sure pct recovered

deadlyzach

Awards
So bottom line is, if I did take this I wouldn't need a pct? Or a mild one at best?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So bottom line is, if I did take this I wouldn't need a pct? Or a mild one at best?
No pct, this based off the ingredients you've provided is just a plain ole non-hormonal