20 low t blood work.

Bmac

Awards
I've made a thread before about this but want some input. To make a long story short my total T was 692 at 3:30pm before this experiment. I then took clomid for 4 weeks. Dosage at 20-40mg a day. A month after I get blood drawn at 8am total T was 402, LH was 3.30 range 1.2-8.6, FSH 1.25 range 1.3-19.3

Any ideas what made the clomid suppress me? My FSH is really low.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Was it Pharma grade clomid that you know is actually clomid and the dose it should be?

Bmac

Awards
It was RC the dosage could've been any number to be honest. The powder was separating from the suspension. Also on the last day I took a bigger dose only cause I felt that 20mg or whatever the dose was wasn't working. My theory for suppression is that my T and E went high enough to cause suppression or my biggest fear is I damaged my pituitary from over stimulation similar to triptorelin. Only because my Gnrh output would have been normal before running clomid.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It was RC the dosage could've been any number to be honest. The powder was separating from the suspension. Also on the last day I took a bigger dose only cause I felt that 20mg or whatever the dose was wasn't working. My theory for suppression is that my T and E went high enough to cause suppression or my biggest fear is I damaged my pituitary from over stimulation similar to triptorelin. Only because my Gnrh output would have been normal before running clomid.
We don't even know that you actually got clomid though... That's the issue with rc. How are you getting blood work done?

Bmac

Awards
It's a possibility. But I will say I had every side effect in book that clomid has. No libido blurry eyes emotional. And when I did get an erection the semen volume was massive sorry for Tmi. The liquid was an opaque white colour If that helps. I just hope I recover to the high T that I was producing before. And I've learned that steroids arnt for me if I have to take clomid

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It's a possibility. But I will say I had every side effect in book that clomid has. No libido blurry eyes emotional. And when I did get an erection the semen volume was massive sorry for Tmi. The liquid was an opaque white colour If that helps. I just hope I recover to the high T that I was producing before. And I've learned that steroids arnt for me if I have to take clomid
There are other serms. Go to a doc quit trying to rc your way to success and go to a doc to get proper tests and meds man

Bmac

Awards
Yea I'll not mess around with any other meds. But yea I did go to my GP said my test was normal at 400

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yea I'll not mess around with any other meds. But yea I did go to my GP said my test was normal at 400
Clomiid at 40mg will not over stimulate GNRH production.. id say more like 100-200 mg range is where people should worry, but 40 is a rather low dose.Run an AI like letrone by BLR and only do 1 cap daily for 8 weeks, serms are synthetic estrogen so your estro could be high, if you have a 400 youre just mildly suppressed and can recover.