Can anyone help? Made a mistake with 200mg test cyp.

misterwister1

Awards
Alright, before anyone tells me how stupid this was, I'm just looking for advice. I had one injections worth of test cypionate, at 200mg and decided to inject it in my thigh, and it wasn't long enough to be intramuscular, the needle that is. It was subcutaneous. Basically, I'm wondering how long before my natural test production goes back to normal, and whether PCT is necessary. This was admittedly pretty dumb but hopefully it won't damage my natural production, then id be able to use this knowledge years down the line. I'm only 18 so I don't want to cause damage to my hpta. Anyone have actual charts or studies. I read from a legitimate source that after 2 injections, (1 a week) of 200mg- leutinizing hormone drops to nothing. So 1 must drop it pretty significantly. Please answer.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Alright, before anyone tells me how stupid this was, I'm just looking for advice. I had one injections worth of test cypionate, at 200mg and decided to inject it in my thigh, and it wasn't long enough to be intramuscular, the needle that is. It was subcutaneous. Basically, I'm wondering how long before my natural test production goes back to normal, and whether PCT is necessary. This was admittedly pretty dumb but hopefully it won't damage my natural production, then id be able to use this knowledge years down the line. I'm only 18 so I don't want to cause damage to my hpta. Anyone have actual charts or studies. I read from a legitimate source that after 2 injections, (1 a week) of 200mg- leutinizing hormone drops to nothing. So 1 must drop it pretty significantly. Please answer.
I knew many people when i was 18-21 that did cycles, even though it was stupid they all PCT'd thank god and got along fine. Honestly 1 200mg test cyp shot wont kill you. I definitely suggest waiting until mid to late 20's to start, im about to turn 25 and ive got only a few cycles under my belt and im thinking about stopping entirely as I want to avoid long term imbalances. Also in regards to PCT do you have and blood work from before the shot you can compare if you were to get new blood work? Only true way to tell suppression.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to be fine. I wouldn't do anything or take anything else. Stop and move on.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed w/ Dma378. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.