Side effects after 3 days on 1-andro

Tristan617

Awards
Hello all,

So I did 1-andro for three days by iron mag labs with the dosage that's in the bottle and had to quit due to unexpected events that prevented me from working out, so I did a test booster as a PCT since I figured 3 days wouldn't affect me that much. I'm 23.

I'm afraid I goofed up because I have trouble climaxing during sex. I can get good hard ons but it takes forever to finish and it's been about a month now. This didn't used to happen so am I still balancing out? I'm probably going to the doc this week for blood tests to be sure. I feel fine and I'm not losing any of my muscle mass. I'm a bit confused since that is the only symptom I have.

Please do not give me lectures on how I messed up cause I have already noticed that I'm just wanting to hear if you have any useful information on what the problem could be before I go to the doc. I apologize if this is the wrong location

Thank you.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
3 days of 1 andro would have no negative impact to your hormones. You're fine.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
3 days of 1-andro wouldn't have done much. Which test booster did you use?

Tristan617

Awards
Thank you and I used animal stak, again I figured since it was just 3 days I wouldn't need a huge pct. my clomid and nolbadex hadn't come in yet but would have by the time I needed it if I ran the full cycle. I'm glad my hormones should be good why do you think I all of a sudden have trouble busting a nut?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
It's all in your head. Imagine, a 23 yr old complaining he lasts to long.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
What kind of sides did you get after three days ? Just wondering . Make
Sure when you do s cycle you take an on cycle support supplement to knockout most sides