PCT and after help.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
So finishing up an 8 week OL sup3r epi and dermatrest cycle. Sup3r epi was 500mg till week 8 then 750mg and dermatrest was 2-3 pumps a day. Need some advise on pct and after to help keep gains. On hand I have the following:
Aromasin 25mgX30 (Pfizer pharma)
Nolvadex 20mgX60 (AstraZeneca pharma)
2X sup3r pct
Rebirth
2X hydro3
2X derma strength
2X LJ 100
2X elim1nate
3X ar1macare pro
Tudca
Plus staples.

Can anybody lay out a good protocol as far a timing all these out to make the most out of it? Also what to take with/without food?

I know the standard 20/20/10/10 but would like some more knowledge on how to use all of this to my advantage and not get any rebound. Plus what to use and what to save.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you getting pfizer aromasin, that is the better question.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
how are you getting pfizer aromasin, that is the better question.
Cannot source my friend.

Only annotated it because there is always somebody that wants to rain on the parade. First it would be the question of pharma or rc to determine dosing then when I say pharma there would be accusations that the pharma may or may not be bunk. My stuff is not bunk!

But back to topic I would really like some input on the synergy between some of these compounds and a solid dosing protocol. Like maybe nolva 20/20/10/10 and Aromasin 25eod/12.5ed/12.5eod/12.5e3d??

Best way to taper off and how to utilize the eliminate or if it's even needed now. And best timing for the lj100.

I will get back on creatine when I come off and start using endur3+ to help keep gains. I'm no pro or genius, just want some more knowledge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So finishing up an 8 week OL sup3r epi and dermatrest cycle. Sup3r epi was 500mg till week 8 then 750mg and dermatrest was 2-3 pumps a day. Need some advise on pct and after to help keep gains. On hand I have the following:
Aromasin 25mgX30 (Pfizer pharma)
Nolvadex 20mgX60 (AstraZeneca pharma)
2X sup3r pct
Rebirth
2X hydro3
2X derma strength
2X LJ 100
2X elim1nate
3X ar1macare pro
Tudca
Plus staples.

Can anybody lay out a good protocol as far a timing all these out to make the most out of it? Also what to take with/without food?

I know the standard 20/20/10/10 but would like some more knowledge on how to use all of this to my advantage and not get any rebound. Plus what to use and what to save.
IF you have enough 40/40/20/20 nolva..not really a heavy cycle so actually 20/20/10/10 should suffice
12.5 should do for aromasin depending on b/f

never used any of those otc products in pct, many of them I've never used at all.
smith_69