PCT nolva v. clomid

maz5.0

Awards
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and have researched PCT and ph and am somewhat experienced. I have done 3 cycles. MSTEN and 2 cycles of epistane. In comparison I liked MSTEN a lot more. Funny thing is I was an idiot and only took OTC PCT and cycle support for MSTEN and received no negative side effects. Quickly learning that I barely escaped some of the bad side effects such as gyno liver toxicity and suppression, I took Nolva as part of my PCT for epistane. It did the job but it shut me down for about 3-4 months. I could not get it up to save my life. I felt horrible on it as well contrary to what I have read. I am looking into doing another cycle of MSTEN with the proper serm. I was going to try clomid over nolva this time. However I do not know the differences between them necessarily. If any of you experienced bodybuilders could give me advice and info on the differences I would greatly appreciate it - just trying to avoid the dreaded gyno, etc. Also, if you think there are better similar phs than MSTEN please let me know. I am very open minded.

Thanks for all the help!

MOD EDIT: 1. Read the rules. 2. Read the Forum Descriptions. In no way did this belong in the supplement section.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
the combo of both are best for pct. if doing short cycles then one of them is enough. they are both SERMS. they dont differ much. research the compound for specifics.

maz5.0

Awards
the combo of both are best for pct. if doing short cycles then one of them is enough. they are both SERMS. they dont differ much. research the compound for specifics.
So would clomid alone not be enough?

maz5.0

Awards
I apologize for posting in the wrong section.

maz5.0

Awards
Am I correct when saying MSTEN is a little less toxic all around than most other phs? thank you for your feedback.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If tamoxifen was not classified as high risk for qtc prolongation, I would use it more. But, I'll stick with clomid. Always works great.

mrgoomba

Awards
interested in this too. I was about to place an order for Nolva for an upcoming Epi cycle. Think I might switch to Clomid just because of the better HPTA restart. I will be adding an AI end of pct and 2 weeks past to prevent rebound gyno, so no need for the estrogenic benefits that nolva provides.

maz5.0

Awards
Okay. Thanks for the input. I think I will just go with Clomid. Where do you guys usually get Clomid, Nolva,etc. ?

JG93

JG93

Awards
Okay. Thanks for the input. I think I will just go with Clomid. Where do you guys usually get Clomid, Nolva,etc. ?
Can't provide sources here, sorry.
We can provide advice though.
Check out the sponsors here. Something might click.

I personally like pharma grade. RC didn't work so well last time and I had to fight with gyno.

maz5.0

Awards
Will clomid protect me from rebound? and what's RC? sorry for the noob questions.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I personally run both at the same time for pct.
no gyno for me!!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
You say Nolva shut you down... hmm. What was your dosage of nolva? It's very possible the ph shut you down not the nolva, but to much Nolva will do that.

maz5.0

Awards
I think it was 20/20/10/10. Having a hard time remembering

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So would clomid alone not be enough?
clomid alone is a decent PCT. nolva alone is a decent pct. clomid and nolva togeather is a more optimal PCT. up to you

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You say Nolva shut you down... hmm. What was your dosage of nolva? It's very possible the ph shut you down not the nolva, but to much Nolva will do that.
nolva would not shut you down......

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Can't provide sources here, sorry.
We can provide advice though.
Check out the sponsors here. Something might click.

I personally like pharma grade. RC didn't work so well last time and I had to fight with gyno.
depends your source. alot cut corners or have crappy starting materials and many RC shops come and go trying to make a quick buck. go with one that has years of reviews and service and then research the products you are in need of.
one of the RC places i use for years now personally and are now a sponsor here so i can mention is called "CEM-products" you can see their banners around the forum here, they been around along time and i havent had any complaints with my products in "research" and the CS has been very helpful when i did have questions.

highly rec the cia and mt2 and the dex and letro also (careful with the letro letro is very strong, i use VERY low doses and it works well and a bottle lasts forever)

JG93

JG93

Awards
depends your source. alot cut corners or have crappy starting materials and many RC shops come and go trying to make a quick buck. go with one that has years of reviews and service and then research the products you are in need of.
one of the RC places i use for years now personally and are now a sponsor here so i can mention is called "CEM-products" you can see their banners around the forum here, they been around along time and i havent had any complaints with my products in "research" and the CS has been very helpful when i did have questions.

highly rec the cia and mt2 and the dex and letro also (careful with the letro letro is very strong, i use VERY low doses and it works well and a bottle lasts forever)
I got screwed by cem.

Letro is terribly strong, and it will definitely knock you down if not used right.

Goodluck buddy!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

I agree, been using CEM for years with never one issue. Best of luck man!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I got screwed by cem.

Letro is terribly strong, and it will definitely knock you down if not used right.

Goodluck buddy!
That's not something I ever hear about cem, what happened? Did you msg their CS?
Just curious on your comment since I rarely ever see complaints on the other forums im at (there is always someone that will complain about something for everyone but usually not on the company, specially with noobs to supps etc)
only thing i ever had happen was a leaky bottle after customs took a look and sent it on to me (so i assume it was their fault), but CEM still replaced it so i cant complain. this was about 6 yrs ago.

I agree, been using CEM for years with never one issue. Best of luck man!
Same here. as mentioned above other than an unforeseen issue that can happen and that was fixed, no complaints.
there are only a couple places I will use now after trying a bunch over the last 10 or so years and having issues left and right.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I have went through several RC company's and CEM is not even in my top 3.. :)
I always have pharma grade on hand but I have loads of RC 'stuff' lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never really heard back things about CEM either. My top 3 are not sponsors here so I cant share em