Should i stop or start arimistane ?

A

atok2

Awards
Hello

Last year i did a prohormone cycle of 30mg tren a day for a month, everything went great, pct was good, i got very small gyno that disappeared in 2 weeks and everything went back to normal after one month of PCT.
I used nolva 40/20/20/20, over the counter pct and a test booster I gained around 5-6kg at the end of the cycle and 3-4 at the end of pct.

This year i did the exact same thing but i am pretty sure that the nolva was fake, a week in pct my sex drive was 0, have 2 lumps under my nipples, and lost already 2kg bodyweight. (gained 6kg and after 6weeks im down 4)

3 weeks in pct i bought clomid since i thought its the same thing as nolva so why not try that instead and i did 100/100/50/50 (i am in my third week now)

Lumps under my nipples are still there, my sex drive is ok but not great, and i feel fine.

Someone i know has around 30 tablettes of 25mg aromasin, and is willing to give them to me.
Should i take them to help me with the lumps or should i just end with clomid and let my body recover by itself ?

YES IT IS AROMASIN AND NOT ARIMISTANE ( cant change the title)
Thank you very much

W

Whorecules

Awards
Hit the clomid and call it a day. Next time look a little harder for a legit serm.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would look into something like letro to get rid of the gyno, clomid isn't really meant for that

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'd try letro for a brief period then just let your body naturally go about it's ways.