Is a SERM enough?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Just curious if taking a SERM such as Nolva for example is enough for PCT, without an otc pct or natural test booster?

Have any of you simply just used a serm for pct and that's all?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is enough. And maybe an AI like exemestane. For this there are conflicting opinions.

The natural stuff are just aids that may do the process easier

I always use some kind of otc pct. Maybe I am a marketing victim

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you will be fine with just a SERM. I would pick either a cortisol contorl supp or libido product for an addition if funds allowed though

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Any reccomendations on what ingredient/herb controls cortisol the best? I like tongkat for libido/sexual function.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reccomendations on what ingredient/herb controls cortisol the best? I like tongkat for libido/sexual function.
Look into AlphaMax XT. It is an all in one natural anabolic that is great during PCT. It contains a full dose of DHAA and also a full dose of tongkat for your libido. It is also a 200:1 extract containing a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Thanks but I take a tongkat extract 600mg per serving(very cheap) 2 bottles of 90 capsules for 22.00. Compared to the 150mg from XT. And I'm not to impressed with the rest of the label on XT. I feel I can get more bang for my buck if I make my own pct. Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used just nolva with alittle DAA but now I usuallu will just pick up some Viron by BLR during pct. But I don't see a problem with just running a serm only.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks but I take a tongkat extract 600mg per serving(very cheap) 2 bottles of 90 capsules for 22.00. Compared to the 150mg from XT. And I'm not to impressed with the rest of the label on XT. I feel I can get more bang for my buck if I make my own pct. Lol
It is actually 300mg, which is a studied dose. The 150mg is for one serving, one would take two servings a day.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok. I'll look into it.
600 mg of KSM and 50mg of F95. If you don't already supplement with KSM, I highly suggest looking into that, even if you decide not to go wih AlphaMax.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Reduce XT is pretty much teh gold standard for cortisol control supps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cortisol Control: Reduce XT
Test Boosting: 300mg L-Dopa Twice Daily
Libido: Testabolan or Tongkat Ali

I have done Clomid + Reduce XT + L-Dopa + Testabolan and its a pretty damn good combo.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Cortisol Control: Reduce XT
Test Boosting: 300mg L-Dopa Twice Daily
Libido: Testabolan or Tongkat Ali

I have done Clomid + Reduce XT + L-Dopa + Testabolan and its a pretty damn good combo.
I take L-dopa 99% extract. It's great and also helps the mood. It may be the most underrated supplement ever

JG93

JG93

Awards
Is just a serm enough.
That's a tough question.
I never like to pct without everything on hand, even if I was trying to Just use a serm.
I think the question is hard to answer based on what cycle etc..
With that said, quite a few cycles, yes... You can get away with just a serm.

But,

Food for thought;

What IF it isn't enough?