future cycle pct questions

sourd87

Awards
Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read this... I'm new here so go easy on me.
I've been researching for awile now and I'm trying to out together a good first cycle with a well planned pct. I will not be starting the cycle for awile because I need to hit more of my natural potential first. Here's some stats..

28 yrs old
165lbs
My goal is to put on muscle mass and strength.
I want to first gain at least 10-20 lbs naturally before the cycle, I know it will take time and dedication to diet, training, sleeping ect..

I feel the more I learn now the better prepared I will be down the road. So basically I want to know if I'm on the right track with my pct,
First the cycle-
Wk 1-10 test c 250 x2 wk
Wk 1-4 dianabol 30 mgs daily
Wk 1-11 .5 anastrozole eod
Iron labs cycle support throughout
Pct-
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Pct revolution black as directed
Test freak as directed
Reduce xt starting 3rd week of pct

So whatcha think?? My main concern is obviously restoring my naturally test levels and preventing rebound gyno.
Should I opt for a suicide Ai for pct or on cycle or should I just run a-dex, thanks ahead of time

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would run your cycle longer than 10 weeks, and probably wouldn't use both nolva and clomid, just one or the other. But that's personal choice, you certainly can use both
I've gotten away with adex in PCT but aromasin's better

sourd87

Awards
So adex during cycle is fine?
And how would you dose the aromasin for pct and how long?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes
As needed, start with 12.5mg E3D or EOD and increase or decrease from there

sourd87

Awards
How would I know what's "needed"?
Sorry first cycle.... Itchy nipples, lethargy, ect...
And would I run it for the full four weeks?
Just curious what happens when I discontinue the aromasin, any chance of rebound?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How would I know what's "needed"?
Sorry first cycle.... Itchy nipples, lethargy, ect...
And would I run it for the full four weeks?
Just curious what happens when I discontinue the aromasin, any chance of rebound?
Nope that's what's good about aromasin

sourd87

Awards
If I was on test c 500/wk for say ten weeks would switching to enth 500/week for five more weeks change anything.... Test is test right??