Arimistane during cycle, do I still need an AI during PCT

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Hey guys I'm on a 8 wk cycle of primeval tri-sarm. And 6 wk of OHP-Dione which converts to EQ. Also the EQ has Arimistane in it. My EQ dose is 560/wk and the arimistane is 210/wk. The sarms are as followed ostarine 210/wk, s4 210/wk and lgd 4033 105/wk. I was wondering if I still need some type of AI during pct? Since the arimistane is a SUICIDE type 2 AI I shouldn't get estrogen rebound, right? My pct is an 8 wk course of tongkat ali. Its real, not that cheap fake bunk that I have bought before lol. Thx guys

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I thought if I got my aromatase under control with the arimistane then I wouldn't need a serm

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not put faith in an OTC AI (or a phama AI for that matter) to restart the HPTA following a suppressive cycle.

Osta and LGD are both suppressive so running a SERM is suggested.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
But why the serm? Teach me. The serm controls estrogen effects and I think in a way boosts test. But I have the test boost already. Is it bc my test will be lower and my estrogen will be higher? Is that why the serm is recommended?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
But why the serm? Teach me. The serm controls estrogen effects and I think in a way boosts test. But I have the test boost already. Is it bc my test will be lower and my estrogen will be higher? Is that why the serm is recommended?
serms are meant to get your HPTA back up ASAP and get your natural test recovering to normal levels. Most test boosters pale in comparison to an actual serm

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Oh ok. I think I will try novadex. I hear ppl use Clomid but there's actually a chance it won't work as advertised and have the opposite effect. Thx

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Also what would someone suggest as a serm and dose for a mild cycle like mine. Also, this is my first cycle

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm on a 8 wk cycle of primeval tri-sarm. And 6 wk of OHP-Dione which converts to EQ. Also the EQ has Arimistane in it. My EQ dose is 560/wk and the arimistane is 210/wk. The sarms are as followed ostarine 210/wk, s4 210/wk and lgd 4033 105/wk. I was wondering if I still need some type of AI during pct? Since the arimistane is a SUICIDE type 2 AI I shouldn't get estrogen rebound, right? My pct is an 8 wk course of tongkat ali. Its real, not that cheap fake bunk that I have bought before lol. Thx guys
How old are you out of curiosity?

I wouldn't necessarily worry about an AI during PCT. What you need is a proper PCT after running this cycle, and that would include a prescription SERM (if you care about having your HPTA fully functioning again in short order).

I thought if I got my aromatase under control with the arimistane then I wouldn't need a serm
Incorrect.

A SERM is recommended after running a SUPRESSIVE cycle (like this one is) because it is a studied-by-science method for quickly restoring HPTA function in males. Plants will not compare to prescription SERMs and I wouldn't trust my hormonal state to a bottle of plant extracts.

Oh ok. I think I will try novadex. I hear ppl use Clomid but there's actually a chance it won't work as advertised and have the opposite effect. Thx
Nolvadex is a good first choice. I'm not sure what you are referring to with Clomid.

Also what would someone suggest as a serm and dose for a mild cycle like mine. Also, this is my first cycle
I'm not sure who told you that you are running a mild cycle. You are using 4 supressive agents of which one is a prohormone, and the other 3 are medical drugs that are not approved for human consumption, which you are taking at up to 10x the studied clinical dosage.

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) @ 20/20/10/10 is what I would use after running a cycle like this.

Are you using any cycle support products to help with BP, liver and kidney function?

I'm not trying to be a dick here but threads like these truly baffle me. I just don't understand how people can put things like this in their body without doing extensive research first. I hope you do more research going forward if you continue to cycle. Your health is way more important than getting jacked.

Best of luck.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I'm 28 yrs old and thx for the knowledge. I have done extensive reading and more reading lol sometimes it's confusing. I figured my cycle was mild due to the sarms being low on the ladder compared to aas. My cycle support is 250mg of TUDCA daily. With the nolvadex the 20/20/10/10 is that to be understood as 20mg daily for a wk? Then 20 more then 10 and so forth?

Sloth Hogan

Awards
And the ai is for my gyno. I'm prone to it. I took risperdal for yrs as a kid and I have noticed in the past itching and maybe burning breasts and nips

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 yrs old and thx for the knowledge. I have done extensive reading and more reading lol sometimes it's confusing. I figured my cycle was mild due to the sarms being low on the ladder compared to aas. My cycle support is 250mg of TUDCA daily. With the nolvadex the 20/20/10/10 is that to be understood as 20mg daily for a wk? Then 20 more then 10 and so forth?
SARMs are generally considered to be less supressive than AAS but we all react differently. There are board members here who have been shut down hard on just Ostarine solo. The amount of supression anybody gets is relative to so many different factors.

Your cycle support is incredibly lacking in my opinion. I would look at CEL Cycyle Assist for future cycles. Adding 250-500mg of TUDCA (depending on cycle compounds) on top of the Cycle Assist is your best bet.

Correct on the Nolva dosage - 20md ED for the first two weeks and then 10mg ED for the last 2 weeks.

And the ai is for my gyno. I'm prone to it. I took risperdal for yrs as a kid and I have noticed in the past itching and maybe burning breasts and nips
Arimistane has shown to be a potent AI only in test tube studies. Real-world anecdotal testing for it has shown it to be less than good. I use it for cortisol control, diuretic action and maybe as a mild AI.

If you have pubertal gyno issues I would be incredibly cautious about cycling. Personally speaking, I would not cycle without Nolva and Exemestane if I were in your shoes.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
When should I start the nolva? I have read that to combat the lethargy towards the end of the cycle u can start the serm to help. That true?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
When should I start the nolva? I have read that to combat the lethargy towards the end of the cycle u can start the serm to help. That true?
not really, the lethargy is due to either liver stress (which is case in most orals) or from having low testosterone. Start serm day after your last dosage