Epi and SERM?

jackedvanilla

Awards
For a lets say 6 week cycle of 40mg of epi, would it be good to go with a PCT only, or do most people warn to use a SERM with this.

I've read to always have a SERM on hand and I've also read that its a weak ass compound and does not need anything more than a OTC PCT with maybe an AI. If thats the honest case I might lean towards a different compound, that isnt known for being weak.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll definitely want to just go ahead and get nolva or clomid and run a otc pct product. thats the safest way to do it in my opinion for any supressive compound.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll definitely want to just go ahead and get nolva or clomid and run a otc pct product. thats the safest way to do it in my opinion for any supressive compound.
^^^This. Are you referring to Epistane or Epiandro? I'm assuming Epistane by your dosage. Epistane can be mild on sides but I wouldn't characterize it as a weak compound.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. It is known as a beginner PH but nothing to be called weak. And you'll want to keep your AI on hand to.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter how strong a PH or SARM is, a SERM should always be used. I would go with clomid at 50/50/25/25. I'd rather be safe than sorry. You could also throw in an OTC PCT product into the equation as well. I would look into AlphaMax as an OTC option with the SERM. It has your AI covered and will help with test levels. Additionally, the forskolin will help maintain lean mass and increase fat loss depending on your caloric intake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People mistake epi for being "weak" because it doesn't have many sides. It's strong. Run a normal PCT. Something like this:

Nolva or Clomid
20/20/10/10 or 50/50/25/25
Test booster
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
pretty much what warbird01 posted. definitely not a weak and it's still a PH.
If you do go with AlphaMax as a testbooster, plenty of stores, and some sponsors, have a coupon so just pm me if you want to find one

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty much what warbird01 posted. definitely not a weak and it's still a PH.
If you do go with AlphaMax as a testbooster, plenty of stores, and some sponsors, have a coupon so just pm me if you want to find one
AlphaMax is a great addition to the PCT I posted. Highly suggested.

jackedvanilla

Awards
thanks for all the replies, my pct seems to be listed as having an AI.

Also quick question, I have been reading around on liver support in specific to epistane and I see some opinions on how to use it clashing.
Some of those opinions were even on here so what I'm asking is, my liver support can run for 4 weeks, as well as my pct. I want to run epistle for 6, so should I run the support with the pct? Or get another liver support that can be ran for 6 weeks? Just curious as I have seen people saying blood work in general from this shows little to no change in live enzymes. And I myself for blood work a couple months ago and my doc made it clear that all my levels are healthy as can be.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for all the replies, my pct seems to be listed as having an AI.

Also quick question, I have been reading around on liver support in specific to epistane and I see some opinions on how to use it clashing.
Some of those opinions were even on here so what I'm asking is, my liver support can run for 4 weeks, as well as my pct. I want to run epistle for 6, so should I run the support with the pct? Or get another liver support that can be ran for 6 weeks? Just curious as I have seen people saying blood work in general from this shows little to no change in live enzymes. And I myself for blood work a couple months ago and my doc made it clear that all my levels are healthy as can be.
The absolute safest way to cycle is too take liver support for any methylated compund from day 1 of the cycle and thru pct. Many people just do liver support on cycle. I always go the extra mile for safety. It is true that Epistane is mild for most people. But that doesn't mean it causes no damage. And each person reacts to a compound slightly differently. After all, each person has a different genetic makeup and thus different physiological responses to exogenous hormones. There are plenty of people who have found Epistane to be harsh on the sides. It's up to you how safe you wanna play it.

jackedvanilla

Awards
The absolute safest way to cycle is too take liver support for any methylated compund from day 1 of the cycle and thru pct. Many people just do liver support on cycle. I always go the extra mile for safety. It is true that Epistane is mild for most people. But that doesn't mean it causes no damage. And each person reacts to a compound slightly differently. After all, each person has a different genetic makeup and thus different physiological responses to exogenous hormones. There are plenty of people who have found Epistane to be harsh on the sides. It's up to you how safe you wanna play it.
very true I guess in the end it is up to me. Thank you!