How to know your RC Serm is GTG or Bunk

Darlz

Awards
Hey fellas,
As the title says, i was wondering if you guys had any tips or hints to help identify whether your RC Serm is bunk. I mean obviously the best way to find out is to get a blood test after PCT. But I was wondering if you guys had any symptoms or tips. Currently at week 3 of using Cems liquid Clomid but its only the second time Ive used an RC for my Serm. At the peak of my DMZ/MSTEN/Trest cycle I was a hair above 200 lbs with a starting weight of 185-186.. at the 3 week mark of my post cycle therapy,my weight still bounces between 193-195 but hasnt dropped from there since about towards the end of the 1st week .Strength has dropped much either. So far I think this Clomid is GTG in my opinion. I have noticed that upon starting it, after the first week my backne got a lil worse which to me is a sign the Clomid is effective considering I had same symptoms using pharm grade is previous PCT's.

What do you guys think? Of course I FINALLY found a source for some pharm brand Clomid but Im already almost thru this pct already ... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty much impossible to tell.

Darlz

Awards
Yea kinda figured that.. It DOES have that Clomid bitter after taste that I've tasted before when swallowing the pills...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you no what legit clomid tastes like.. it cant be faked.. that is the only one I can identify though lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods are the only way to know for sure. Other telltale signs would be noticeable return of libido and testicles returning to normal size if atrophied. But these signs could also be resultant of discontinuing exogenous hormones and not indicative of HPTA recovering.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a soft sad weak mess after 4 weeks, it was no good.

The reason I don't RC anymore. Obviously I'm being facetious, it is too late by then. Maybe I need to lick my Clomid tabs to know the taste.

Darlz

Awards
Well Im in week 3 and my balls feel as if they have come back to normal size. I havent lost much weight other than some water weight.. Im hoping things are squared away. Decided Im gonna get the blood test just to be sure. This probably will be the last time I run RC Serms. Even though im pretty sure it was legit both times I used it, I still think its just too big of a dice roll. Found a Pharma site that had good reviews and im placing an order for my AI and serm for my summer cycle. Hopefully everythings legit. Thanks for the help everyone!

Db2

Db2

Awards
I've generally stuck to RC's that are site sponsors here and other places but have gotten some product of questionable quality before.

Is this an issue, a lot of variance in product quality from RC's in general?

Darlz

Awards
Yes. If you comb through posts here and on other sites, You will see various differing opinions. Some people swear by Cem, yet some people wont even mention their name. Same goes for some of the other sites. I think it is both Batch dependent and product dependent.

Db2

Db2

Awards
Do a lot of these RC's just source pharms from overseas and reformulate them, or are they legitimately obtaining their materials through proper research channels? Hard to say?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a lot of these RC's just source pharms from overseas and reformulate them, or are they legitimately obtaining their materials through proper research channels? Hard to say?
They are just sourcing raws from china.. Its not expensive at all to source a kilo of nolva.