Clomid issues

Oldnewb

Awards
Received my clomid the other day and decided to try a small dose on my rat, just to be sure it was not allergic, and I got the right stuff etc etc.

I administered about .25 ml which equated to about 10 mg. The stuff hit (I think) pretty hard for an amount that small. Reported feeling a little off... high, for lack of a better word. There was some minor nausea as well. Also experienced some slight blurring of vision, especially when attempting to read digital screens. These symptoms lasted 7-8 hours before subsiding.

Im looking for input on whether or not I should try to source a different compound for pct. Were these affects at this small a dose indicative of an adverse reaction or is that fairly normal for this stuff? The subject did not enjoy the experience one bit and shudders to think what a full dose would feel like or result in.

What would be the next logical step as far as fewer and less severe sides..nolva or torem? Nolva seems as though it isn't much better, and while Torem appears to induce fewer sides, those that do manifest tend to be far more severe, not to mention the SHBG issue. How has BLR's Rebirth panned out?

Ive used the search function, and used google, simply asking for some experienced users opinions and some input as far as my interpretation of what Ive read regarding the different PCT compounds.

Thanks in advance!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thats kinda weird.. cant say ive heard of clomid effecting someone, especially at that dose.

mergal

mergal

Awards
clomid is known for sides including blurred vision and feeling low however these are normaly at doses of 100mg+
i wouldnt take what youv got, if your getting sides that severe in 10mg?! i assume its research chem, id get proper pharma
you could just run nova depending on what your cycle was, obviously youll recover quicker using nova and clomid
iv used both with no problems iv ran clomid at 50mg for 7 weeks and novla 20mg for 7 weeks

Oldnewb

Awards
Yeah its an RC, luckily I haven't started a cycle yet. I just wanted to see what the reaction to the it would be.
Just in case though, I think I will avoid clomid in the future. I received this from a supposedly trusted source, so Im going to assume its an adverse reaction.