No libdo bloodwork results

Amaan786

Awards
Hi guys i took a 4 week cycle of epistane and after done an otc pct called post cycle 3x by vital labs and a test booster. After that a waited couple of weeks and was not back to normal so thought my pct wasnt sufficient so took 4 weeks clomid 50mg and DAA. Now its been approx 1 month since i finish clomid.

Still my libdo is totally dead. I have had bloodwork done below are the results. Please advise. Thank you.

Test 15.0 nmol/L
Shbg 39 nmol/L
Free test calculated 0.286 nmol/L
Test bio-available 6.34 nmo/L
Fsh 3.2 IU/L
LH 1 IU/L
Oestradiol 75 pmol/L
Prostate 1.050 ug/L

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could help.. those are in different values than I am familiar..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does your labwork say the normal values? What of yours is out of range to start.

Amaan786

Awards
I will see if i can convert and post up ok

Amaan786

Awards
Test 15.0 (8.0-29.0)
Shbg 39 (14.5-48.4)
Free test calculated 0.286 (0.3-1.0) LOW
Test bio-available 6.34 (2.1-8.7)
Fsh 3.2 (1.5-12.4)
Oestradiol 75 (28-156)
Prostate 1.050 (below 1.4)
ALT 75 ( below 50) LOW

Is there anyway i can upload the whole test results without having to type it. I have it as a online document.

LH is bring retested as it was insufficient sample.

Amaan786

Awards
Hi guys the LH results have come back and they are in check too 2.8 (1.7-8.6) so only thing low is free test 0.286 (0.3-1.0) what course of action should i take as my libdo is still pretty much dead. Dont ever get in mood and keep loosing erections when i do.

Amaan786

Awards
Or would it be better for me to wait longer? Its been 5/6 weeks iv been off the clomid and 10 weeks since i finished original otc pct

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, the LH and FSH are normal, but on the lower end of the spectrum. The free test being low OOR obviously plays a role and SHBG is on the higher end of normal.

The obvious answer here is to work with your doctor to get things sorted. That's what I'd do.

Beyond that, anything that raises LH and free test and decreases SHBG should provide noticeable help.

Amaan786

Awards
Any idea if another pct will help or just make things worse?

Amaan786

Awards
Hi guys im going to try and attempt to raise my free test and lower my shbg. What you guys think of maybe running clomid/aromasin or should i just wait it out and maybe just take something like tonghat ali and zma?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 26
Supplements 18
Anabolics 7