SARM only cycle

fish41798

Awards
Just after a little bit of advice. Running a SARM s22 only cycle for 10 weeks at 0.25ml a day.
I've read that there are little to no side effects from the cycle but I'd like to be precautionary anyway and add a SERM into my PCT. my questions is, what dosage should I run clomid at over the 4 weeks of pct?

Cycle looks like
s22

Pct
Clomid
Erase pro
DAA
Life support throughout.

Thanks

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Just after a little bit of advice. Running a SARM s22 only cycle for 10 weeks at 0.25ml a day.
I've read that there are little to no side effects from the cycle but I'd like to be precautionary anyway and add a SERM into my PCT. my questions is, what dosage should I run clomid at over the 4 weeks of pct?

Cycle looks like
s22

Pct
Clomid
Erase pro
DAA
Life support throughout.

Thanks
If you're going to need life support throughout your cycle, I would recommend reconsidering.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
good call on adding the serm to your cycle, definitely the right choice to make. I would replace erase pro+DAA with AlphaMax as AlphaMax provides plenty of ingredients that not only boost your test but also free test (via 3,4 diviniil) and helps you hold onto lbm with cAMP via F95. It also includes arimistane to help control cortisol/AI and some l-dopa for better sleep/prolactin control.
If you have already bought the pct then just follow the label instructions and 3g DAA daily

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry but wtf is s22..? And how many mg is in .25mL?

fish41798

Awards
If you're going to need life support throughout your cycle, I would recommend reconsidering.
That didn't answer any of my questions. I'm only using that for a bit of a liver support through even though the whole stack isn't as toxic on the liver as compared to methyl compounds.

fish41798

Awards
good call on adding the serm to your cycle, definitely the right choice to make. I would replace erase pro+DAA with AlphaMax as AlphaMax provides plenty of ingredients that not only boost your test but also free test (via 3,4 diviniil) and helps you hold onto lbm with cAMP via F95. It also includes arimistane to help control cortisol/AI and some l-dopa for better sleep/prolactin control.
If you have already bought the pct then just follow the label instructions and 3g DAA daily
Thanks I'll grab some aplhamax instead. What about the clomid dosage?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARM s22 forte (ostarine). Similar to s4 but without the vision sides.
It's liquid so 0.25ml a day which is 250mg a day
First off, how many mg/mL?. I think you are doing the conversion incorrectly. You don't want to be running that much per day. That's way too much. All you need is 20 mg per day.

fish41798

Awards
First off, how many mg/mL?. I think you are doing the conversion incorrectly. You don't want to be running that much per day. That's way too much. All you need is 20 mg per day.
Sounds like I'm doing it extremely wrong. It would be 25mg/ml a day

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually don't run Clomid but I'm pretty sure your dosage would be 50/50/25/25. That's 50mg for the first two weeks and then 25mg for the last two weeks. Otherwise your cycle looks good.

fish41798

Awards
I usually don't run Clomid but I'm pretty sure your dosage would be 50/50/25/25. That's 50mg for the first two weeks and then 25mg for the last two weeks. Otherwise your cycle looks good.
Thanks for your help. I don't know what conversion calculator I've been using but it's throwing my off by a long way. Going by your calculations of 25mg=1ml I'm only running 6.25mg a day.
I've just been reading dosage directions from the pharmasutical company which don't use mg just ml which they are saying is 0.25ml a day post workout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Company sounds shady tbh

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your help. I don't know what conversion calculator I've been using but it's throwing my off by a long way. Going by your calculations of 25mg=1ml I'm only running 6.25mg a day.
I've just been reading dosage directions from the pharmasutical company which don't use mg just ml which they are saying is 0.25ml a day post workout.
Well you must be interpreting their directions wrong. Could you copy and paste the directions?. That's got to be wrong. It doesn't matter when you take it because it will stay in your system 24 hours.

fish41798

Awards
Well you must be interpreting their directions wrong. Could you copy and paste the directions?. That's got to be wrong. It doesn't matter when you take it because it will stay in your system 24 hours.
Dosage protocol:
Intramuscular injection or subcutaneous into fatty tissue

Administer 5 days on 2 days off

Optimal injection time: Immediately post workout

Intramuscular injection:

6-90kg: 0.25mL (25 units on the insulin syringe) split bilaterally, injected into the muscle group that has just been trained i.e (12.5 units left bicep and 12.5 units right bicep) 10 weeks worth.

Slow subcutaneous injection:

60-90kg
0.25ml (25 units on an insulin syringe) administered slowly immediately after training. 10 weeks worth

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosage protocol:
Intramuscular injection or subcutaneous into fatty tissue

Administer 5 days on 2 days off

Optimal injection time: Immediately post workout

Intramuscular injection:

6-90kg: 0.25mL (25 units on the insulin syringe) split bilaterally, injected into the muscle group that has just been trained i.e (12.5 units left bicep and 12.5 units right bicep) 10 weeks worth.

Slow subcutaneous injection:

60-90kg
0.25ml (25 units on an insulin syringe) administered slowly immediately after training. 10 weeks worth
You never mentioned it was inject!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Omg hahaha this just keeps getting weirder and weirdwr

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignore most of what I said then. I have no idea about the injectable version of Ostarine. Certainly don't follow my advice about dosage or using an oral syringe!

fish41798

Awards
Ignore most of what I said then. I have no idea about the injectable version of Ostarine. Certainly don't follow my advice about dosage or using an oral syringe!
nah you've been a help none the less don't worry.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no clue on this now. There is a guy on here that knows a lot about Sarms. I forget his username right now. Hopefully he can help you out. I did my best but now that I know it's injectable you should ignore most of what I said.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam you know the guy I'm talking about?. His username starts with an "S" Samarino or something like that?
Yeah. sanmarino maybe he knows something about this because I sure as hell don't.

fish41798

Awards
Does anyone else have a bit of experience with a SARM only intramuscular cycle and could help me with clomid dosage?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
T-Bone was right about the clomid dosage. 50/50/25/25 should fix you right up.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
just got back from classes. Sorry for the delayed response but yes clomid 50/50/25/25 is perfect for pct dosage. I've never heard of injectable ostarine so I have no clue unfortunately. I am sorry that I can't help more

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of Osta injectable. Come to think of it, I have never heard of any injectable SARM. Are we sure that this is a SARM and not something else altogether?

fish41798

Awards
I've googled a bit on this and it seems to be something more common in Australia.
yeh that's where im from. Its in clinical trials here at the moment. Am I able to post links to websites that sell SARMS on this forum?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
What a thread...
First of all OP: if you are going to start a cycle, always give the used dosage and the intervall (e.g. 20mg/ed). No one has a clue how much is solved in one mililiter if you are using liquids. Like there are labs which have 250mg Testosterone solved and others 400mg in one milliliter. By the way: S-22 is the first name ever used for Ostarine :D Therefore not that common anymore.

Second point, if you are going to use Clomid, there is absolutely no need for further substances like DAA or whatever. You are using the most powerful compound during PCT everything other doesn't play a role. You can use the mentioned protocol of T-Bone.

The most funny part of the thread is, that you are planning to use Ostarine as injection. SARM were never made to be used as injection. They were made to use it via oral pathway. Therefore there are some points:
- oral abuse of 20mg/ed Ostarine are equivalent to much less of the same amount when used intramuscular (e.g. 500mcg or something like that). Fun fact: but this conversion rate is not known
- the bioavailability of i.m. injection is not known.
- 5 days on 2 days off? What the hell is this? The half life of oral administration Ostarine is 23.8h, the half life of i.m. injection is not known, but should be more or less the safe. Meaning: you have five days of Ostarine in your system, but then making a break of two days? Why? This makes absolutely no sense.
- there may be serious adverse events if injecting an oral available substance via intramuscular injection. As said, this are two different things.

From my personal side of view: SARM are not made to be injected. Don't inject it. Furthermore, it seems you have no clue about these things (just saying). Better don't use it at all. Anyway, your main question about the SERM usage is answered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9