Best OTC PCT For low Ostarine

cobrapak

Awards
15 mg Ostarine with 9009 too, relatively low dose. Can I run cycle armor or arimicare during and build my PCT around Rebirth and Super PCT or can you not run both Rebirth/SuperPCT together because both have E. Cottoni? Please help me build the proper support stack, thanks all!!

cobrapak

Awards
I know Nova/Clomid is the most suggested PCT but thought the low dose of ostarine wouldn't be such a large risk for sides.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would still run Clomid or Nolva in addition to your OTC PCT. In regards to two anti cortisol products, I would not do that. You want to keep cortisol levels in check, not obliterate them. Also, running too much could wreck havoc on your joints. If you have not purchased your OTC product yet, I would look into AlphaMax. It is an all in one product. I would start it two weeks into PCT, run your SERM for 4 weeks, but introduce AlphaMax at the two week mark. Not only will AlphaMax control prolactin, cortisol and estrogen, AlphaMax also contains a full dose of F95 which has been shown to help one increased lean mass and loss fat.

cobrapak

Awards
Thank you for your help, I've heard AlphaMax is pretty solid...so no faith in Rebirth? Or you think suppression and sides are too risky without a SERM in hand? I heard SERM, AlphaMax, Reduce XT is decent PCT. Just no experience or knowledge about accessing SERM, no soliciting or sourcing allowed so the little info I have makes me nervous..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you absolutely don't want to use a SERM then I would definitely pick up Rebirth by BLR. In my opinion it is the next best thing available besides a serm. But serm are usually easy to get your hands on and are the safest route. But if you cant get one then run Rebirth, otc pct, otc test booster and reduce xt.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thank you for your help, I've heard AlphaMax is pretty solid...so no faith in Rebirth? Or you think suppression and sides are too risky without a SERM in hand? I heard SERM, AlphaMax, Reduce XT is decent PCT. Just no experience or knowledge about accessing SERM, no soliciting or sourcing allowed so the little info I have makes me nervous..
we do have the board sponsors on hand that you are allowed to talk about. Rebirth has worked for some people, but it's still relatively new with not a lot of people having tried it

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Ran Rebirth, Letrone, & Viron after a 8 week cycle of Ostarine 25mg & Androvar 300-400 mg. No bloods, but my recovery felt good & kept about 80% of my gains after PCT.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Who makes AlphaMax? I looked on Amazon and there's two different supplements with this name, and both of them have 3.5 stars.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Who makes AlphaMax? I looked on Amazon and there's two different supplements with this name, and both of them have 3.5 stars.
Performax Labs is the one we carry and they are a sponsor here as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Sgtgreen said it's Performax Labs. Any reason why you are looking on Ebay. There are probably better deals from the stores that are sponsors here.

PM me if you have questions.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth + Super PCT worked great for me twice. I think I had the last version without E. cottoni though. I still think it would be a good combo though. A pharma grade SERM is the hands down best thing to use for PCT hands down. Research chems are 2nd best option assuming they aren't underdosed. Sometimes that's a gamble. If you go RC route look at our reputable board sponsors in the rc/peptide forum. Rebirth is a solid option as well. I've yet to use it for an extremely heavy cycle but it worked great both times I used it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
from PerforMax labs. We are carried on most store sponsors here and have plenty of promo codes if you need one(just pm on of the reps)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0