2 weeks left of epi cycle

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
Ok guys, I've got 1 week more on the epi, which has been awesome.
It's my 2nd run with Epistane and this time it's given me 14lbs of mostly new muscle.
I've been reading up a lot recently about pct and the (no serm no cycle) way of things and thought I'd better get some Nolva.
Anyways I've ordered some from RX cart.
Has anyone got any feedback about products purchased from their site?

Ps title should read 1 week.

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
What are you're plans for dosage on the nolvadex? Any otc products you are stacking with it?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
do you have dosages planned out, just nolva for pct or do you have anything else added in?

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
For ptc - Plans are 20mg nolvadex e/d weeks 1-4 , carry on with black stones gear support weeks 1-4, and then Black stones Eradicate weeks 5-8. How does that look?

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
Also worth mentioning is I only used 20mg e/d of Epi, 10mg morning and 10mg late afternoon.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
For ptc - Plans are 20mg nolvadex e/d weeks 1-4 , carry on with black stones gear support weeks 1-4, and then Black stones Eradicate weeks 5-8. How does that look?
not bad at all. I would personally replace Eradicate with a different like AlphaMax (which would provide much more than the arimistane including F95, l-dopa, zma, and other goodies that make it amazing for pct with a serm) or erase pro which is a bit stronger, unless you already have it on hand then use it!

Even if you did take a low dosage of epi shutdown is shutdown, the body doesn't just slow the production but stops it

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
Taper the serm, 20/20/10/10 or 40/40/20/20

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
not bad at all. I would personally replace Eradicate with a different like AlphaMax (which would provide much more than the arimistane including F95, l-dopa, zma, and other goodies that make it amazing for pct with a serm) or erase pro which is a bit stronger, unless you already have it on hand then use it!

Even if you did take a low dosage of epi shutdown is shutdown, the body doesn't just slow the production but stops it
+1, eradicate is pointless

darrenr

darrenr

Awards

Ok, good call.
I've spend a while researching AlphaMax today and have now ordered some.
Revised PCT looks like this-
week 1-4 Nolvadex 20mg e/d
BSL Gear support x1 cap e/d (running x2 cap e/d while on cycle)
Performax AlphaMax x2 caps twice a day(6 hr apart)
plus my usual 3g cod liver oil, vit c and creatine.

Also how many weeks will I get estrogen rebound? Or is it just a case of seeing how I feel after 4 weeks of PCT?
Cheers Guys

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
with rebound it's hard to tell because everyone is different and some people don't even get it at all. However, after the first 4 weeks using otc AI like extending AlphaMax to 8weeks, or trying out a different AI like Super pct will be enough and you don't need a serm as much as your hormonal levels will be a lot more normal