Weird question, PCT post an awesome cut w/o any AAS!

why3zx

Awards
Okay, Fat Kid here, havent cycled anything remotely close to AAS for three years... So this is going to seem like a very weird question to be asking on here especially when related to PCT. Last cycle was a simple oral run (halo).

So being a fat kid I got the whim of motivation around the first of September and decided to go for a cut, well it has gone very well, I am 33 yo, 6'0" and started the cut at 246lbs, currently sitting at 202. The idea was to see what my abs actually look like, I've always been a big, muscular guy, but have never really cut to get defined.

So here is the deal, I was stalled out at 208 for a few weeks and about a week ago had a pretty good loss, noticeable in the mirror and on the scale. Well just as that happened I started feeling the tell tail soreness in the nips and breast tissue (I am finding out as I loose this last bit of weight that I very well may have had pubescent gyno, or managed to get a bit on that little halo cycle), well it has gotten to the point where its down right painful, annoying, and worrisome.

I have a buddy who is a physician, and he is also very astute with gear use (personally), and he suggested there would be no harm in running a course of Nolva. His thought is the fat loss has freed up some test which is being converted.

So what does everyone think? Never ran Nolva when not doing PCT. Anyone ran it solo? Any sides to worry about? Any concerns to just tapering off as one would do in a normal PCT regiment?

Thanks in advance!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do it. You might need to resort to letro/nolva but start with nolva first. Letro is some nasty stuff.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Nolvadex and aromasin would be worth a shot, maybe ask about running some aromasin with it

why3zx

Awards
Thanks guys, started today, figure I'll go 30mg ED for a couple weeks and drop to 15 for a couple and see what happens. I do have the nagging thought that perhaps it would be better for me to stop right now and just go get some bloods to figure out what is actually going on. For the last couple of years before cutting this much I have been feeling a lot of "low test" type symptoms. This fat loss has brought me way back in those areas but this is the first symptomatic type of thing that perhaps I could pass off for some bloodwork covered by insurance.

why3zx

Awards
So far about a week on some two year old nolva RCs that I had kicking around and all symptoms have subsided. actually seeing a slight reduction in breast tissue too!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far about a week on some two year old nolva RCs that I had kicking around and all symptoms have subsided. actually seeing a slight reduction in breast tissue too!
Two years old?!? Great to hear its working man

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
I'd have probably run some exemestane with that nolva, did your cycle or pct have any ai?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never run an AI in PCT but a lot of people like to, especially if you are worried about rebound.