Msten + Ment 4 week cycle

Permabulk95

Awards
Going to use exemestane as ai if needed ,

but for serms I will likely find some nolva or either clomid, just don't exactly know how to dose them...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to use exemestane as ai if needed ,

but for serms I will likely find some nolva or either clomid, just don't exactly know how to dose them...
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
50/50/25/25

That's once daily dosing in mg per respective week.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M sten is some strong ****.

I would probably do a SERM/test booster/Reduce XT combo.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Step down from superdrol IMO.

Permabulk95

Awards
On third day of msten at 10mg ed, think I'm starting to feel it, just also set an awesome pr for trap bar deadlift that I thought would take a lot longer to reach since my do lags , so it was a good day so far

Permabulk95

Awards
The Ment i ordered has been delayed in shipment but it is dln sublingual tabs I'm ****in excited and eager for it to arrive I'm gona flip out with methylstenbolone rage of it doesn't come soon

Permabulk95

Awards
1 week in, weight is up to 240lbs, I have been looking leaner than usual and have been pumped up all day every day. Libido seems sometimes exceptional and sometimes at bay. I've been eating quite a bit and drinking a half gallon of whole milk mixed with protein powder and a cup of half and half every day. So far I've hit a pr on bench of 315 x3, I hope to max out around 365 on bench in the next few weeks. Ment has still not arrived but should be here on the weekend.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Whats your starting weight? :) I also have Ment on the way to add to my Halodrol cycle. Pretty excited about it.

Permabulk95

Awards
Whats your starting weight? :) I also have Ment on the way to add to my Halodrol cycle. Pretty excited about it.
Started around 235, I am not exactly lean lol I'm a permabulker

Permabulk95

Awards
I got my Ment today, it's *** Tresta, there are some interesting things about the bottle

Permabulk95

Awards
The bottle of Ment is advertised as "Tresta" on the site I bought it from, but I got the bottle and everything is the same but it is spelled "tresto " not "Tresta". There is a warning label stating that "trestalone" is not for human consumption. I looked on the ingredients and there is "trestolone 20mg" so I am really wondering what the deal is with all theses differences on spelling.

Permabulk95

Awards
Anyways, I'm 13 days in with the Msten at 20 mg a day, and stated the trestalone yesterday also.(popping 3 pills a day (sublingual). my muscles have been full, tight and pumped all day with along with increased vascularity. Just yesterday I experienced a slightly lowered libido, nothing serious tho like testicular shrinkage.

Permabulk95

Awards
Wen to the gym today and got a pr on dumbbell bench press, 140lb for 4 reps.
My stamina was greatly increased and the pumps and muscle fullness were insane and painful, I loved it all.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna update anymore since no one responds
Lol. Donnie responded 4 posts back. I lurk if it makes you feel better. I thought you were joking when you said 140 lb or on bench then I reread and saw dbells. I love Dbell bench press. My gym only has hundos, though:(. My Pr on those is 22 reps. Then 3 immediate drop sets. 140 x 4 is awesome.

Permabulk95

Awards
Lol. Donnie responded 4 posts back. I lurk if it makes you feel better. I thought you were joking when you said 140 lb or on bench then I reread and saw dbells. I love Dbell bench press. My gym only has hundos, though:(. My Pr on those is 22 reps. Then 3 immediate drop sets. 140 x 4 is awesome.
Oh hey lol someone responded, alright I'm more. Motivated to update!!

Permabulk95

Awards
I've been on the Tresta/Ment for 8 days along with the Msten and it has been working good. The recommended dose for the Tresta is 2 sublingual tabs under the tongue a day, but upped the dose to 3 tabs a day but I split them in half and take a half ever 2 hours or so. From Msten I'm 3 weeks in or so, and I've been feeling a little shutdown and depressed, but lately with the trest the way I'm doing it , it is going good so far and I feel good constantly taking half a pill throughout the day.
I've been making strength gains also, I don't do regular deadlifts but use a trapbar instead. On Monday I pulled 535 relatively easily. (right before the cycle I had pulled 495 and it felt heavy), I can also feel my shirts getting tighter around my neck, I'm
Liking it so far, and I MAY extend the Msten to 6 weeks total.

Permabulk95

Awards
And one more thing to add....my mom discovered my package of tamoxifen citrate that I ordered, and she googled what it was and she concluded that tamoxifen is a steroid, so I just let her believe that I on steroids. So now she thinks that I've been using illegal AAS the whole time I've been working out (2years seriously). Now she thinks all of my natty results are all because of steroids lmao fml

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smart move on splitting the tabs and spreading out the does. Good call. And you are on steroids, although technically not illegal steroids;)

Permabulk95

Awards
Smart move on splitting the tabs and spreading out the does. Good call. And you are on steroids, although technically not illegal steroids;)
Hey Thanks! Hell yeah I'm on steroids lol I'm proud and excited about this cycle.

Permabulk95

Awards
I'm over 1 week in and dosing the Tresta high, does anyone think at this stage I should have already gotten tender/sensitive nips if I were gyno prone?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm over 1 week in and dosing the Tresta high, does anyone think at this stage I should have already gotten tender/sensitive nips if I were gyno prone?
Not necessarily. 1 week is still early. Plus by my calculation you're only taking 60 mg of Trest daily? Correct me if I'm wrong. That is definitely a moderate dose and perfect to go with Msten.

Permabulk95

Awards
Not necessarily. 1 week is still early. Plus by my calculation you're only taking 60 mg of Trest daily? Correct me if I'm wrong. That is definitely a moderate dose and perfect to go with Msten.
Oh ok, and yes about 60mg sublingual

Permabulk95

Awards
Cycle is going good, I'm getting quite bigger, eating like a monster and feeling pumped almost 24/7. This Tresta is working now, I'm feeling great and it's difficult to keep my dick down and I've been getting some powerful woodies

Permabulk95

Awards
Extending cycle to 6 weeks. Just hit a bench pr, 365. I think I will get 375 at least at the end of this cycle. I've put on about 10 lbs , people have been noticing. I have some bloating going on, and I have been on Ment for over 2 weeks but I have had no nipple issues whatsoever. Just water retention, it's a great cycle.

Permabulk95

Awards
Cycle is almost over. got pharmacy grade serms for pct to start Thursday. I'm weighing in around 252, so that's about a 17 lb gain. I'm looking a lot bigger, but I have not gained much fat at all. I'm sure I'm holding onto some water weight. For strength gains, my bench went from 350-375, and my trap bar deadlifts went from 495-550 so far. (I will max out one more time before the cycle ends. But for squats, my routine has been quite unstructured so I can't really put in numbers how much my max has increased cause I had to learn to go deeper and change my form. but I did get stronger. Dumbbell bench press was awesome too. Second week into the cycle I could not lift the 160s and now I can do rep them twice. K

Permabulk95

Awards
Cycle ended two days ago. Started pct and feeling amazing since . I feel way better now than how I felt on the cycle. I'm taking d aspartic acid and pharm grade clomid + nolva.

I went to the gym feeling alpha yesterday and did 5x5 with 375, there was no loss in strength yet, but I may have lost 2 lbs of water weight.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome man! Nice work! You didnt need to use ai on cycle at all? Hopefully you can keep most of the gains...

Permabulk95

Awards
I used at ai on cycle but I'm sure I did not need it. But a quick update. I got horrible side effects from clomid , it turned me into an emotional little bitch. I'm having a hard time with coming off (been off for 9 days) , and so far I still have little motivation and some irrational anxiety and stress from out of balance hormones :/

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I have strange sides from clomid to. It makes me moody and sensitive lol

Permabulk95

Awards
Man I got so emotional and I'm sure it was the clomid, I was so sensitive, wanted to cry over stupid things, it was ridiculous

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I think it's pretty common from what I've heard. One reason I choose Nolva... Get a bit moody&tired from it but nothing too bad.
One thing you (and others) can try if sides occur is to lower dose to 25mg of Clomid, it's still effective. Also Nolva down to 5-10mg have effects. Thats what I would do before ending pct cold turkey.

Last edited:

Permabulk95

Awards
I think it's pretty common from what I've heard. One reason I choose Nolva... Get a bit moody&tired from it but nothing too bad.
Ome thing you (and others) can try if sides occur is to lower dose to 25mg of Clomid, it's still effective. Also Nolva down to 5-10mg have effects. Thats what I would do before ending pct cold turkey.
Thanks for the advice, I'm just taking 20mg of nolva now, any side effects that could be possible from nolva too tho?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, I'm just taking 20mg of nolva now, any side effects that could be possible from nolva too tho?
Welcome. Good! You going to run it at 20/20/10/10? For me Nolva just got me a bit tired/lethargic/a bit more "sensitive" especially with 20mg. But nothing that I cant handle. Trying not to think too much is my tip. You can get all imaginary sides if you overthink it ;)

Permabulk95

Awards
I'm running it 20 for about another week and that's it

Permabulk95

Awards
IMO taper it down to 10 or even 5mg last week/days. Also gives you a bit longer pct period.
I'll do that that's a good idea, it'll be funny trying to split the small pills in half tho haha