First time ostarine help

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I've purchased some OL Endurashred (7mg cardarine and 10mg ostarine per cap). First cycle of anything. Was going start with one cap then go up to 2, so only 20mg ostarine total. I'm going for a recomp. I'm 5 foot 10, 85kg and 20% BF. I'm from the UK so prescription Clomid or other serms are hard to get hold of. Will an OTC Serm be ok and do I need to include an AI too? Also what would the PCT look like? Serm/AI during and after cycle or just after? Also any other help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
The conventional wisdom says to use a SERM, either Nolva or Clomid. That is the safe path.
I am currently running an Osta cycle at 25mg ED. I would like to run an OTC PCT, but I am not going to commit to it until I get my post-cycle/pre-PCT blood results. If you know what your levels are going into PCT, then you have options.
Either way having Nolva on hand in case things go sideways is a must.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help. Nolva or Clomid as far as I know aren't an option so will an OTC Serm do? Any recommendations as to which o ones are best? Also what about AI's? Are they needed for a small ostarine cycle such as mine?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would always run a SERM, no matter how supressive the compound is. I know you said you don't have access to it, but look around. Next time, I would stay away from anything hormonal until you have your PCT lined up. You should build your cycle from the end to the beginning.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would always run a SERM, no matter how supressive the compound is. I know you said you don't have access to it, but look around. Next time, I would stay away from anything hormonal until you have your PCT lined up. You should build your cycle from the end to the beginning.
This. Osta has known to be suppressive at very low doses. No serm, no cycle :/ look around like antm said.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Op, there are some board sponsors on this forum that offer serms...

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I haven't started my cycle yet and won't be doing so until I have the full pct lined up, hence why I'm asking. I know this is my first cycle but I'm not going to risk anything, hence my need for help and answers

Misfits88

Awards
If you absolutely have no way of getting your serm, look into BLR Rebirth. I took this when I ran 1 andro/4ad cycle. I used BLR Viron and Rebirth and came out ok. Kept my gains. AI also BLR Exotherm I think would be ok for OTC. btw im in no way a rep for this company Ive used plenty of there products and know they work for me at least. But again if you are able to get an actual SERM then definitely go with that.