check my pct clomid and nolva first time cycle

tysons93

Awards
I'm planning on running sdmz 2.0, 20 mg msten 20 mg dmz. Its pretty strong having 2 methyl compounds.

For on cycle assist: cel cycle assist, tudca

My question is will this dose be sufficient for pct?

Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 20/10/10/10

Edit: and do i need to have an ai on hand like aromasin just in case of rebound gyno or something like that?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think it's always best to have an ai on hand. Worst case you can use it on a later cycle.

For pct doses look ok. I would do 50/50/25/25 and 20/20/10/10 to get a bit more of a quick boost though.

I'm also a huge advocate for cortisol control in pct and suggest reduce xt.

Natty anabolics are also a huge help coming off a harsh cycle. I personally will add whatever funds will allow for to ensure I keep as much as possible. Xgels and anabeta elite are my go to starter stack with epi plex being my next potential adder

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the SERM dosing as mentioned above. Look into AlphaMax for a natty test booster and it also controls estrogen and cortisol. My favorite ingredient is the F95 which can help maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. It is a great, all in one, addition to any PCT. Boosts testosterone, has an AI and controls cortisol. One cannot ask for more. Nutriverse has a coupon for 20% off. It is valid through tomorrow, it is GAINS20

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
You said this was your first cycle???Run epistane, halodrol, triumphalis or something similar...No point in poisoning your body with that **** blend of dmz and msten

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You said this was your first cycle???Run epistane, halodrol, triumphalis or something similar...No point in poisoning your body with that **** blend of dmz and msten
Doesn't say anything about a first cycle... But if that is the case, you're spot on.

Frankly I'm not a fan of these blends as it is but they're still popular and we might as well at least give the right advice.

tysons93

Awards
I know it's a strong stack but i have it on hand, im just wondering if the pct is okay. What about

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Doesn't say anything about a first cycle... But if that is the case, you're spot on.

Frankly I'm not a fan of these blends as it is but they're still popular and we might as well at least give the right advice.
Look at the title of the thread m8 haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know it's a strong stack but i have it on hand, im just wondering if the pct is okay. What about

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sure you could get by on that but if you're set on running both, why would you skimp? I assume it's because you only have so much but pct is NOT the time to get cheap. $20 will get you more clomid and ensure better chances of keeping gains.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running both Nolva and Clomid together makes no logical sense. Pick one or the other. If you have the itch to spend money, than buy something that will help like HCG. L-Dopa and ReduceXT are both solid additions to PCT that I would replace either nolva or clomid with.

Its nice to see you are protecting your liver with tudca, but I'd highly suggest protecting your heart as well, it is equally as important with things like Potassium Nitrate, Terminalia Arjuna, L-Theanine. Cordyceps works great to take stress off the kidneys.

Your liver is not the only organ effected. Your heart and kidneys do not regenerate itself like your liver does.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Running both Nolva and Clomid together makes no logical sense. Pick one or the other. If you have the itch to spend money, than buy something that will help like HCG. L-Dopa and ReduceXT are both solid additions to PCT that I would replace either nolva or clomid with.

Its nice to see you are protecting your liver with tudca, but I'd highly suggest protecting your heart as well, it is equally as important with things like Potassium Nitrate, Terminalia Arjuna, L-Theanine. Cordyceps works great to take stress off the kidneys.

Your liver is not the only organ effected. Your heart and kidneys do not regenerate itself like your liver does.
Curious why you say running both makes no sense? They each have unique properties that have different effects on how they stimulate production?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious why you say running both makes no sense? They each have unique properties that have different effects on how they stimulate production?

The end result of using both products is similar. Both are toxic to the body, nolva being especially liver toxic. You should not need both. People recovery from 14-20 week cycles with just one without issues. They may work via different pathways, but that does not mean you need to exhaust all angles. Stick with one for an appropriate length of time at the responsible dose IMO.

tysons93

Awards
Yea I'm splitting it with someone so I figured if I can take just nolva for pct it couldn't hurt to add in some clomid and vice versa

tysons93

Awards
I know it's okay to run just one by itself but I qant both so if i don't react well to clomid or don't like it I can switch over to nolva or the other way around

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's okay to run just one by itself but I qant both so if i don't react well to clomid or don't like it I can switch over to nolva or the other way around
It is not going to really hurt you, besides added liver stress.. just really not needed. So whatever you want, go for it.

tysons93

Awards
So it would be better to start with just 1 like clomid and then if sides are bad switch over to nolva?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it would be better to start with just 1 like clomid and then if sides are bad switch over to nolva?

What side effects are you honestly anticipating running in to?

tysons93

Awards
I'm worried about the "getting emotional" from clomid lol